CL: Barca - Man City 1-0 (3-1 agg.)

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Reigning Premier League champions Manchester City have been drawn against Barcelona for the second year in a row in the last-16 of the Champions League after finishing second in Group E behind Bayern Munich.

YKK6a6az4Jc.jpg

Man City were inches away from exiting the group stages at one points after picking up just two points from their opening four matches. Defeats to Bayern Munich and CSKA Moscow, as well as draws against the Russians and AS Roma saw Man City staring down the barrel of the gun.

Gary Neville: Man City can’t afford to play all of their attackers against the likes of Barcelona

However, two wins from their final two matches against Bayern Munich and Roma saw City advance to the knockout stages in second place and now must face Barcelona on either February 17th or 18th, but must play their first leg at the Etihad Stadium.

City were knocked out of the Champions League in the last-16 last season when Lionel Messi’s marvellous displays both home and away saw Barcelona triumph 4-1 on aggregate, but Manuel Pellegrini will be looking for a passage through to the quarter-finals this year.

Sergio Aguero has been directly involved in 66.6% of Man City’s goals in the Champions League this season.

Are you happy with the draw?

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Just as I hoped, nice :)

Btw. What's with City oriented headline and article? Typical English bias news

Professor Chaos

City isn't a threat. It's all depend on our performance. We can easly win this tie. Real of course gets Schalke. I bet they will get Porto/Basel in the 1/4 :lol:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I don't think we will destroy anything he but we should win. I'd be mad at enrique if we can't beat that lot.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I'm super glad you drew City, I have to be honest and say that they are probably favorites to advance.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm super glad you drew City, I have to be honest and say that they are probably favorites to advance.

Like last year you mean? Lol, sit down. We'll kick their ass like last time. Meanwhile you enjoy getting a shit team as usual.

Home of Barca Fans