Copa del Rey: FC Barcelona - SD Huesca 8-1

barcanuck

Barca B team won 8-1 yet fans find things to bitch and moan about. Not to celebrate but get pissed at the coach and the team. And this not the first time: Barca beat 3-1 PSG: fans are pissed because we did not mop the floors with them or the line up was different from the one they desired. It's pure entertainment read the posts-it makes me laugh. I was following the chat today: once it started and Barca let the opposition play for 5 minutes: everyone was convinced that we are screwed, we will lose the game and Lucho is a moron. Than the goal started to pour in and everyone got excited. The moment the game was over- people started to diminish the victory: not a big deal, 3rd league team, who cares...Sometime I feel like this forum is ruled by mob impulse and that impulse is coming from 12 yo kids.

Good post. Personally I'm mad we pissed points away against Getafe and we have players with really good energy that didn't start that game named Rafinha and Iniesta. Today was great and all but this tie was settled in the first leg.

slvtn

Good post. Personally I'm mad we pissed points away against Getafe and we have players with really good energy that didn't start that game named Rafinha and Iniesta. Today was great and all but this tie was settled in the first leg.

You're right. A team like Huesca isn't a reference and the players had lots of space on the pitch. With that given, our gameplay is hard to beat. It was a pleasure to watch and see the young ones playing a good match. Montoya needs a mention here, good game. I also would like to see Samper more often against weaker teams so Busquets can rest.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
You're right. A team like Huesca isn't a reference and the players had lots of space on the pitch. With that given, our gameplay is hard to beat. It was a pleasure to watch and see the young ones playing a good match. Montoya needs a mention here, good game. I also would like to see Samper more often against weaker teams so Busquets can rest.

Like, totally not. Our gameplay is very easy to play against.

L

linetty

what a great game. we were so quick, so fast, it was nice to see some good football.

Empty

Barca B team won 8-1 yet fans find things to bitch and moan about. Not to celebrate but get pissed at the coach and the team. And this not the first time: Barca beat 3-1 PSG: fans are pissed because we did not mop the floors with them or the line up was different from the one they desired. It's pure entertainment read the posts-it makes me laugh. I was following the chat today: once it started and Barca let the opposition play for 5 minutes: everyone was convinced that we are screwed, we will lose the game and Lucho is a moron. Than the goal started to pour in and everyone got excited. The moment the game was over- people started to diminish the victory: not a big deal, 3rd league team, who cares...Sometime I feel like this forum is ruled by mob impulse and that impulse is coming from 12 yo kids.

:VdB:

CatalinR10

don't tell me how to feel

Home of Barca Fans