Copa del Rey: FC Barcelona - SD Huesca 8-1

Alik

:lucho::lucho::lucho::lucho:
If he won't play this game, he won't play any this season for the first team. Yet another point for Lucho.

Yeah another point of senseless criticism on Lucho. He didn't call Halilovic, it's not a big deal.

Last time he didn't call Adama and everyone raged.

yahudi

Ya'll acting like Halilovic is tearing the Segunda apart. Son had one golazo in an otherwise mediocre game vs Girona and now he the next big thing.

Adama & Samper (and to lesser extent Sandro) are pretty much the only ones deserving any kind of first team minutes right now.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Ya'll acting like Halilovic is tearing the Segunda apart. Son had one golazo in an otherwise mediocre game vs Girona and now he the next big thing.

Adama & Samper (and to lesser extent Sandro) are pretty much the only ones deserving any kind of first team minutes right now.

Actually he scored another one the next game but I get your point.

CatalinR10

24l64nl.gif

Innnnnnnn on Huesca game thread.

Let Suarez play this one. Finally a decent opponent against who he can score :coffee:

André

Suare needed this ffs. Cordoba is very shit, we will win at least 6-0, hope he scores there at least 1 goal

Antimadridista1

I really don't understand why Luis Suarez isn't playing. After the match against Cordoba, it'll be the winter break and we can't say that the uruguyan played a lot during the first part of the season.

I

instinct

I'd rather let him rest than risking an injury vs Huesca just because he needs confidence. Cordoba will be an relatively easy opponent too.

Home of Barca Fans