Would you be ok if Barca hires an ex-rm coach as long as it is a competent one?

Would you be ok if Barca hires an ex-rm coach as long as it is a competent one?

• Total voters

xavi_the_Boss

if it means getting rid of Lucho and getting an actual good coach I'll even take Mou.

I wouldn´t.That scumbag needs to stay far away from barca after all that shit that went down.
I don´t know how there are even some People on here who wouldn´t mind him here.Seriously did everyone forget all this shit.:banghead:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I wouldn´t.That scumbag needs to stay far away from barca after all that shit that went down.
I don´t know how there are even some People on here who wouldn´t mind him here.Seriously did everyone forget all this shit.:banghead:

but he loves Barca with all his heart :mou:

M

Madara Uchiha

Definitely. I explained in the "would you want mou" poll why I wouldn't want Mou (and it's not because he's a dick) but Ancelotti or Heynckes? I'd take either of them in a heartbeat.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

He loves Barca and kept true to his words:
"If I ever go to RM it would be to destroy them" or something like that. :mou:

DrPepper

He loves Barca and kept true to his words:
"If I ever go to RM it would be to destroy them" or something like that. :mou:

1370693337_homefull.jpg

:mou: :worthy:

Ocelot

Yes, as long as there wasn't a history of bad blood, like Mourinho has. His eye poke on Tito makes him a big no. But Heynckes? In a heart beat.
Ancelotti said recently he wouldn't manage a rival of a team he has previously coached, so there's also that. Some coaches won't do it.

But He managed both Juve and Milan :blush: . I would def like Heynckes as our coach.

XaviMessiGirl

Like most others, I'd be fine as long as it was a good coach who isn't Mou.

And so far, there are many fake barca fans here, a moderator included, if we believe what I was told.

Who's been calling me a fake fan? :D

But He managed both Juve and Milan :blush: . I would def like Heynckes as our coach.

I wouldn't call Juve and Milan as big of rivals as Barca and Madrid. It's more of a historical rivalry between two of the most successful Italian clubs than any real bad blood. If it was Milan/Inter, Juve/Inter, Roma/Lazio etc that would be a different story. He'd probably never coach Arsenal either because of Chelsea.

Home of Barca Fans