Would you be ok if Barca hires an ex-rm coach as long as it is a competent one?

Would you be ok if Barca hires an ex-rm coach as long as it is a competent one?

• Total voters

Ursegor

World Champion
Heynckes is retired, Ancelotti is coaching Real Madrid at the moment and Mourinho is not available. What's the point of this thread? :lol:

Bertus

There isn't one...
Well, I don't remember his username, but I can tell you he didn't only argue with me.

He even had a heated debate with Zebulun IIRC, because Zebulun pointed out his logic flaws by using Lucho as an example.

That poster then replied that Lucho never had his heart in Madrid and that Zebu doesn't show any respect.

Then he went about how younger generations than him (he is 29) show no respect.

:lucho2:

Bertus

Heynckes is retired, Ancelotti is coaching Real Madrid at the moment and Mourinho is not available. What's the point of this thread? :lol:
Read the thread and the OP.

This thread is about if a """real""" barca fan would supposedly accept an ex-rm coach here or not.

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
Read the thread and the OP.

This thread is about if a """real""" barca fan would supposedly accept an ex-rm coach here or not.

I read the OP. I don't get it:

So, I, who according to this board member am not a true barca fan, is asking you: Would you refuse if any of those coaches would be open to train Barca? :

- Jupp Heynckes
- Ancelotti
- Mourinho
- etc.

--------------

Ancelotti is currently managing Madrid, Mourinho isn't available and Heynckes is retired. But yeah, I would take Di Stefano in theory.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's just hard to accept that you can be a fan of both PSG and Barca. A lot of people might have a small local team they like, Fulham in my case, but it would be odd if it was Arsenal or someone.

Small local team. Isn't it what PSG were before?

Bertus

Small local team. Isn't it what PSG were before?
It was yesterday. Really 3 years is nothing. 4 years ago, PSG was a little crappy team trying to not end in second division, and that totally forgot what winning a league is.

But it went like this with some people here:
- You sure became a psg fan when PSG got rich!
No? I was a psg fan way before the qataries era.

- But Qataries are evil! You should have quit being a PSG fan by now!
Well, what about Barca who got them as their biggest shirt sponsor? Did you quit being a Barca fan?

- That has nothing to do with it! PSG is a shitty club anyways!
Well, ok "goes to add to blacklist, and tell himself to not discuss it ever again if it is brought up since no serious discussion can happen it seems."

Since then, I don't reply when instead of replying seriously to me, they just go over "you're a psg fan, get lost with your shitty point of view".

It worked well enough since now it's very rare that I am told to shut up because I also am a PSG fan beside being a barca fan.

(I am also a dortmund fan but no one cares about that! Lucky me.)

Last edited:

Devils

The way I see it, every single one of those managers are magnitudes upon magnitudes better than Lucho.

So yeah, I'm all for it.

Home of Barca Fans