FCB.v1319559431.png

Getafe CF - FC Barcelona

Date: Saturday, 12/13/2014 16:00
Stadium: Coliseum Alfonso Pérez
City: Getafe
Capacity: 17.000
Competition: League
Referee: Vicandi Garrido

Getafe is currently at the 12th position at the table, with 15 points(4W, 3L, 7D). Their last game at home was a 1-2 loss to Athletic Bilbao.

Barça previous results there:

13/14:
Lliga - Round 17
Getafe 2 - 5 FC Barcelona

12/13:
Lliga - Round 4
Getafe 1 - 4 FC Barcelona

11/12:
Lliga - Round 14
Getafe 1 - 0 FC Barcelona

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Oh, this match is on Saturday. Shouldn't be a problem getting the 3 points.

NotInHere

Wish the Spain league would be more competitive, five really good teams competing for the 1st place, only one keeping up pace with RM, Barca and Atletico is Sevilla, the rest are so far behind its not even funny

anguy

This is typical trap game. I'm more afraid, that we will lose points that I was against PSG or Valencia, actually.

Morten

Wish the Spain league would be more competitive, five really good teams competing for the 1st place, only one keeping up pace with RM, Barca and Atletico is Sevilla, the rest are so far behind its not even funny

No different in the oh mighty PL atm, only City and Chelski have a real winning chance, Chelski with an obvious advantage. Juventus walks serie a, same with Bayern in bundesliga. But yeah, more competition is good. Personally im happy that Atletico have remained strong.

RightGuy

We will win this game by 3,4 Goals or may be another messi hatrick.

Bravo
Alves-Bartra-Mathieu-Alba
Rakitic-Mascherano-Rafinha
MSN

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We will win this game by 3,4 Goals or may be another messi hatrick.

Bravo
Alves-Bartra-Mathieu-Alba
Rakitic-Mascherano-Rafinha
MSN

What makes you so confident? I think Messi & Co. have shown signs that they are quite exhausted, toward the end of the PSG game.

anguy

I believe it's time LE settled on stable midfield trio, so that they'll be able to develop better chemistry. I don't think our midfield is bad, it's just lacking chemistry because of constant personal and tactical changes.

Morten

I believe it's time LE settled on stable midfield trio, so that they'll be able to develop better chemistry. I don't think our midfield is bad, it's just lacking chemistry because of constant personal and tactical changes.

If its just chemistry, play busi, xavi and iniesta, problem solved.

Home of Barca Fans