Lliga: Getafe CF - FC Barcelona 0-0

gatsu

Iniesta must play he's been out for more than a month and he need to regain his momentum.

Alves, Bartra, Pique, Alba
Mascherano
Rakitic, Iniesta
Pedro, Messi, Suarez

In this kind of formation, a DM with true defensive qualities is needed that's why I'll go with Masche instead of Busquets.
A very equilibrated team and I expect one of our best performance

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Getafe will play really compact like they usually do at home, Iniesta needs to play !, I hope Messi scores another hattrick to answer CR

F

Flavia

My guess for the lineup is:

------------Bravo------------
Alves - Pique - Masch - Alba
Rakitic---Busquets---Iniesta
Pedro-----Messi-----Suarez

I think Lucho will bench Bartra, yes. And then start him in the cdr.

BarcaVillain

Playing at the same time as Villa for the second consecutive weekend FFS. Will have to rely on not finding out the result and watching later.

RightGuy

An interesting opinion by marca reporter:-
Against a top European side, in a game they needed to win to top their group, Enrique employed a new system with little time to prepare. However, well-respected football journalist Santiago Segurola -- writing in the Spanish sport daily Marca on Friday -- is convinced the Barca of old is finished and Enrique is losing touch with the club's essence. He said: "Four months have passed since the new season started and it may sound like sacrilege but Luis Enrique has been the instigator of the unexpected and very fast unraveling process of Barca's natural game. At this moment nobody knows what he is trying to achieve with the most recognizable brand of football in the world. "Now it is Real Madrid who are currently trading in what is recognized as good football. In the ongoing debate that is forming around Barca the impression is they play a more pragmatic game, that allows the side to win and that is all that counts."

amircule

Barça Line-up : Bravo, Alves, Alba, Pique, Mathieu,,Busquets, Xavi, Rakitic, Suárez, Messi , Pedro.
Bench : Ter Stegen, Iniesta, Rafinha, Mascherano, Bartra, Adriano, Munir.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
HhM1wtD.jpg

Home of Barca Fans