Lliga: Getafe CF - FC Barcelona 0-0

sabby

Wish the Spain league would be more competitive, five really good teams competing for the 1st place, only one keeping up pace with RM, Barca and Atletico is Sevilla, the rest are so far behind its not even funny

You sound like barcagirl :lol: Where is she btw with her "I got a bad feeling about this game"s ?? :p

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting, Tito and Tata won there after Pep lost.
Lucho needs to be wary of relaxed attitude after winning bigger games in last few weeks.
Bench Busquets and Iniesta and get Alba and Rafinha back. Both played well before Lucho omitted them from Sevilla and PSG respectively.
We need motivated and in-form players to win these tricky games.

Alves,Bartra,Pique,Alba
--Xavi-Masch-Rafinha
---------MSN

I

instinct

Pedro to save us with a hattrick, like last year. Would be epic.

Alik

Interesting, Tito and Tata won there after Pep lost.
Lucho needs to be wary of relaxed attitude after winning bigger games in last few weeks.
Bench Busquets and Iniesta and get Alba and Rafinha back. Both played well before Lucho omitted them from Sevilla and PSG respectively.
We need motivated and in-form players to win these tricky games.

Alves,Bartra,Pique,Alba
--Xavi-Masch-Rafinha
---------MSN

Agree, with that lineup. I'd maybe rest Neymar and start with Pedro.

F

Flavia

I just found out Guaita is Getafe's goalkeeper. Some should remember him, he was considered a Valdes replacement for a while, but was luckily discarded. I hope he has his usual howlers this Saturday :D

RightGuy

After watching PSG game were Pedro ran and pressed hard,i think that he can be our ADM.
He would be great alongside Rakitic/Iniesta as a midfielder.With lucho's experimentation it wouldn't be such a bad idea.

L

linetty

Official: Neymar has ankle discomfort and won't play against Getafe tomorrow

F

Flavia

Official: Neymar has ankle discomfort and won't play against Getafe tomorrow

Sergi Roberto, Montoya, Douglas and Masip don't travel to Getafe either. Technical decision.

Squad (vs Getafe): Bravo, Ter Stegen, Alves, Bartra, Pique, Mascherano, Mathieu, Adriano, Alba, Busquets, Rakitic, Xavi, Iniesta, Rafinha, Pedro, Munir, Messi, Suarez.

I

instinct

Really excited about this match, especially because of Neymar's absence.

Messi and Suarez went crazy vs APOEL where Neymar wasn't playing. Pedro with his supportive runs will help them even more. This could be entertaining.

Home of Barca Fans