Lliga: Getafe CF - FC Barcelona 0-0

mampilly

I liked our tactics against PSG. esp using wingers. And expected promotion of Adama

Yesterday again that old tactics and xavi

rafinja deserved a place in the team

Mr. Enrique, not to make messi's position so deep

Any way, no legue this time

Alik

This team has alot of bored over the hill players.

What do people expect?

Bravo, Alba, Masch, Suarez, Mathieu and Rakitic have no reason to be bored. Messi and Xavi played yesterday too and they are one of the most motivated in the squad.

We also have Bartra, Rafinha, MaTs, and Neymar who are yearning to play and win.

The only players for whom motivation is/should be an issue are Alves, Pique, Busquets and Iniesta.

serghei

I think our best shot at a trophy this season is a Cup competition, because it's easier for the brilliance of our players to overcome the incompetence of Lucho in 1-2 games than it is to do so for the whole season. Even then, we'd need a lot of luck to win anything at all.

That's a valid point maybe. Except I think there are teams who match us or even supersede us in quality right now, and in those games, it's the managers job to turn the tide in their team's favour. Maybe we will catch an easier route until the semifinal in the CL, and in a semifinal everything can happen. That's our only hope. Schalke tommorrow please and it would be great if we could play Monaco or Porto in the quarters. :lol:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Yep, the approach was pretty conservative and considering motivation, I'll hold in the teams' favour that this was a rainy afternoon on Getafe's own potato field and it would probably take watching Braveheart in a 10 hour loop to get them pumped for this tie. Also, Getafe fought tooth and nail and were actually pretty well organized, so kudos to them.

N

:lol: Maybe they need different movie, maybe the 300 would help:eusa_think:

blaugrana1987

i remember we played pretty poor the first few months with Ancelotti, so there is plenty of time to correct upon.
Yea but Carlo searched for the system and starting 11 and after losing Clascio he found it. Lucho hasn't and won't find it since he doesn't believe in starting 11. He is absolute idiot...

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
i remember we played pretty poor the first few months with Ancelotti, so there is plenty of time to correct upon.

Carlo had an idea about what to do. He had a set system he was tweaking out the bugs from. Our balls for brains manager doesn't have any clue about what he is doing, the system is non-existent, we have no set starting XI, no set defensive pairing, no set midfield, and no tactics. Players look like headless chickens on the pitch like they have forgotten how to play football.

Iarwain

Getafe made 24 fouls and got only 1 card for it. It's hard to play fast football when they're allowed to obstruct the game like this. I'm under the impression refs aren't that tolerant on this systematic fouling when Real Madrid is playing.

Last edited:
L

linetty

Only blind fools don't see that the refs are priotirizing RM.

This is a farce.

Ridiculous blaming refs for any of this mess , Barca are just not good enough .
Who's the new manager going to be because this donkey is going soon ?

Schumi

Just because a team plays some bad games here or there, doesn't make it OK for refs to shower your number one rival with penaldos all the time, while you get jack shit no matter what. This is 11/12 all over again.

In any case, I want to forget the Getafe game already. There are many more games left to play and we have a CL draw tomorrow. That should be our worry right now.

gatsu

No it's not ridiculous, the ref played an important role in the final result, not given us a clear penalty, one yellow for 24 fouls for Getafe's butchers, in the end we got only 1 pt when we could have won, the players are also responsible sure, but the ref is not completely white, he played a great part.

Bandura

Neymar and Messi performances are hiding our weaknesses.

If Iniesta and Suarez dont step up, we wont win a title this season.

Home of Barca Fans