Next CL round opponent?

Next Cl round opponent?

• Total voters

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
You guys wouldn't know but I as an olympiakos fan can assure you that juve are garbage.
We beat them 1-0 in athens and lost 3-2 due to a very lucky goal by them in turin, so we would beat them in h2h, since 1-0 >> 3-2.

Neymessi

Eff arsenal.

If we were to lose to a shit team like that then we should get out now and worry about league only and Copa. Cuz if u can't beat arsenal then u have no chance of semis in CL

Its round of 16 and I don't want a tough draw every fucking year.They are not going to be a walk in the park.Chamberlain and sanchez are amazing.Ramsay is picking up his form.I would place only city above them.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
I think we will get Juventus, we have not played against them in a while. I really hope Arsenal get's madrid, they will be knocked out but losing in madrid would be a breath of fresh air after losing out in barcelona and munchen these last couple of years, I really hope Monaco DO NOT get Schalke, I want a quarterfinal with nothing but quality teams

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I think we will get Juventus, we have not played against them in a while. I really hope Arsenal get's madrid, they will be knocked out but losing in madrid would be a breath of fresh air after losing out in barcelona and munchen these last couple of years, I really hope Monaco DO NOT get Schalke, I want a quarterfinal with nothing but quality teams

What if Arsenal knock RM out? #CarloOut and #WengerGOAT would be in full force I guess

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
If everyone was fit it would be possible, but otherwise Real has way too much quality. Personally I hope Real get PSG, would be a fun match that hasn't happened yet, and Real would actually have a chance at losing.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I want an easy draw so Messi has a chance to break the 17 goal record but a difficult draw to have some nice games.

Schalke or Arsenal please.

Schumi

You guys wouldn't know but I as an olympiakos fan can assure you that juve are garbage.
We beat them 1-0 in athens and lost 3-2 due to a very lucky goal by them in turin, so we would beat them in h2h, since 1-0 >> 3-2.

They are still better than Schalke, Leverkusen, Basel or Shaktar I guess.

Home of Barca Fans