Next CL round opponent?

Next Cl round opponent?

• Total voters

Schumi

Hope we get City. Now that PSG were shown their place, I hope Barca stick it up to another artificial club and their mercenaries Txiki and Soriano.
Juve are ones to avoid.

Both English teams and Juve are to be avoided. We can always face them later. I want an easy round of 16 for the obvious reason of progressing further without too much stress and so that our nuclear trident can bag as many as possible.

We have had lots of tough draws and bad luck in the CL in recent years, we are due some reprieve this one I feel. Let Bayern and Real Madrid draw Juve and City respectively.

Schumi

Why is there a bigger chance to draw certain teams. Isn't it just a random draw? Like 22% chance for one team and 12% for another

Some teams can only draw 5 of the 8 teams from the runners-up group, others can draw 7 of 8.

Bayern, Dortmund, Chelsea have more limited possibilities, which means that we have an elevated chance of getting a German or English team. Which is both good (Schalke, Leverkusen) and bad (City and even Arsenal) at the same time for us.

L

linetty

Anything is fine by me besides City. We faced them not so long ago, I'd like a breath of fresh air.

I go with Schalke.

DrPepper

I wouldn't underestimate Leverkusen. They're something of a running joke but Schmidt plays a very high intense counterpressing style of play which doesn't really suit Barca's possession play.

B

beautifulgame

People are taking arsenal too lightly.They are not going to be a walk in the park.

Eff arsenal.

If we were to lose to a shit team like that then we should get out now and worry about league only and Copa. Cuz if u can't beat arsenal then u have no chance of semis in CL

Antimadridista1

I wouldn't underestimate Leverkusen. They're something of a running joke but Schmidt plays a very high intense counterpressing style of play which doesn't really suit Barca's possession play.

I watched them playing against Monaco twice... Seriously, they are just bad. We would definitely trash them at the Camp Nou.

Ursegor

World Champion
He did it last year because he was the ambassador for the final in Portugal, I think. This year is someone else.

Ah, I get the logic. This year the final is in Germany. So maybe Kroos' mother will draw the balls.

City it is.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Ah, I get the logic. This year the final is in Germany. So maybe Kroos' mother will draw the balls.

City it is.

tumblr_static_3690fksjle80w08ckgwcs8k8w.jpg

Home of Barca Fans