Champions League: FC Barcelona - Paris Saint Germain 3-1

slvtn

Might be worth a try, I personally wouldn't try any risky lineups in such important games, again. A win would give a little bit more of hope although I think that winning the CL is very far away from the recent performances.

L

linetty

Nice preview, man!

Indeed! :)

Alves suspension is a blessing in disguise, that man has been terrible in defense and offense. He never marks his man properly and sells himself out way too soon.
Playing in the Nou Camp can go both ways, if the atmosphere is like what it was in the first half we'll be playing right into PSG's hands, on the other hand, if it was like anything in the second half we play with 12 men. :D
Fickle crowd.

All things considered, Messi is ought to make the difference with that blistering form of his, not a defender in the world (not even 50M rated defenders) can do anything when he is like that. Hoping for a good game.
Good post.

I think we will win pretty comfortably.

dakt

We should just establish dominance as soon as possible. Don't fear any opponent. Otherwise, we'll end up in typical game where first half we are just warming up, testing and praying not to receive any goal.
Question is, do we have a midfield for that...I still think that we don't.

Antimadridista1

Neymar will score.
No feckin way that Pique starts the game, I want one of Bartra/Mascherano along Mathieu, Adriano and Alba.
Rakitic, Busquets, Iniesta, Messi, Suarez, Neymar is a must.

I live in Paris and I'll be watching the game in an irish pub full of PSG fans... Hope that I'll be able to celebrate a win in front of them on wednesday !
Vamossssss

Schumi

------------------------------Ter Stegen-----------------------------
---Adriano--------Pique-------------------Mathieu--------Alba-----
----------------------------Mascherano------------------------------
-----------Rakitic----------------------------Iniesta-----------------
----Suarez-------------------Messi-------------------Neymar-------

No Biscuits for me. Mascherano at DM. Alves is a loss and you will see it tomorrow night.

"Alves is a loss" - never thought I would see such a sentence after this seasons version of Alves. Our worst player in most matches this season.

Adriano is a blessing, no doubt about it, Even masch as a right back is better. Alves wasnt exactly a loss kast time against Psg, quite the opposite. Terrible passing, weak crosses, weak defending, no physicality. Why is Alves a loss schumi? Just wondering what I am missing.

SeloBarca

Alves is bad, but our options arent better. Montoya arent that good either. Lucho have a hardon for masch so he will prob play. And since lucho likes to experiment in important games well probably see Mathieu on the right :lucho:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
------------------------------Ter Stegen-----------------------------
---Adriano--------Pique-------------------Mathieu--------Alba-----
----------------------------Mascherano------------------------------
-----------Rakitic----------------------------Iniesta-----------------
----Suarez-------------------Messi-------------------Neymar-------

No Biscuits for me. Mascherano at DM. Alves is a loss and you will see it tomorrow night.

Overload the right :pep:

khaled_a_d

I am a bit torn on what is best starting lineup for us,MATS in as GK,MSN in front line are obvious but defense in midfield not so sure
Alba must start obviously ,CB is most difficult ,PSG totally owned Mathieu b4 so I am a bit skeptical about starting him .they are dangerous in set pieces specially with Ibra&Cavani .
I would prefer
MATS
Adriano Pique Bartra Alba
Mascheran Rakitic Iniesta
MSN

Home of Barca Fans