Champions League: FC Barcelona - Paris Saint Germain 3-1

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I really hope it works, truly. And I hope Pedro has a monster game. It could only mean good things going forward.

Blaugrana Man

Very interesting line up.

I'm interested to see how it works out, but Lucho has to know that he's playing with fire with all these rotations and ridiculous formation changes.

khaled_a_d

Rac1 apparently says that Pedro is not a RB.

3-4-3 guys.

IT'S HAPPENING

They probably guessing
Doubt tbh .who is the LWB out there?Iniesta? that would be tough to believe tbh .Mathieu is just a defensive fullback while Pedro is the attacking fullback just like the classico

I don't like the line up but let's wait & see

I

instinct

I don't know about you guys but everytime Lucho tries a new formation I'm beyond excited. I always think that this could be the solution to all our problems and I dream of a performance like vs Milan last year :worthy:

F

Flavia

It could work, don't everyone go negative off the bat. If he plays the two CDM as a pivot and not Busi as a CM, and with Pedro there for added width, might be more stable and balanced than the one vs Valencia. Iniesta is there as well. We'll see.

Yes, I'm hoping for a double pivot too. We'll only know when the match starts. I sincerely hope it's a sucess. Because it'll be either that, or awful.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Barcelona line-up (official): TerStegen - Pedro Pique Bartra Mathieu - Busquets Mascherano Iniesta - Messi Suarez Neymar

05503.png

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
So now it might be better? Alba is our fastest defender, I don't really know how will other be able to cover Lucas.

Without the ball, Mathieu is actually faster. He had the highest speed in speed test or something of the like this summer. IIRC.

Icarium

Lifestealer
On the other hand PSG came up with a completely predictable line-up

PSG line up: Sirigu, Van der Wiel, Silva, Luiz, Maxwell, Verratti, Motta, Matuidi, Lucas, Ibrahimović, Cavani

Home of Barca Fans