Paulo Dybala

vlad

guy was shit today, but let barca buy him for 150+ because alves said he is closest to messi

BBZ8800

Worst player on the pitch today. Dat 1v1 where he passed the ball into ter Stegen's arms :lol:

Was that the action when he was a few meters infront of Semedo and lost all the advantage over the next few meters and then ended an action with a weak shot (first half)?

Imagine if we bought him, and played with 3 turtle midfielders plus turtle Dybala upfront?
giant-turtles.jpg

I can understand why we wanted him, though.
He would click perfectly into our turtle-slow Busi-Iniesta-Raki-Suarez-Dybala team :lol:

Imagine our team attempting a counter with that lineup.

Zincubus

Banned
Was that the action when he was a few meters infront of Semedo and lost all the advantage over the next few meters and then ended an action with a weak shot (first half)?

Imagine if we bought him, and played with 3 turtle midfielders plus turtle Dybala upfront?
giant-turtles.jpg

I can understand why we wanted him, though.
He would click perfectly into our turtle-slow Busi-Iniesta-Raki-Suarez-Dybala team :lol:

Imagine our team attempting a counter with that lineup.
You're suggesting that Dembele is slow !??!

BBZ8800

You're suggesting that Dembele is slow !??!

I wrote: He would click perfectly into our turtle-slow Busi-Iniesta-Raki-Suarez-Dybala team

No Messi and Dembele in my post.
That was regarding: imagine if we have bought Dybala instead of Dembele, because Barto and the board wanted "a star player".
Do you remember that Mundo Deportivo polls said that 80% of fans wanted Dybala as the 1st pick when we sold Neymar?

We would turn into such a turtle team now.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
After learning Barca never made an offer for Verratti, Juve confirmed Barca never made one for Dybala either.

Zincubus

Banned
I wrote: He would click perfectly into our turtle-slow Busi-Iniesta-Raki-Suarez-Dybala team

No Messi and Dembele in my post.
That was regarding: imagine if we have bought Dybala instead of Dembele, because Barto and the board wanted "a star player".
Do you remember that Mundo Deportivo polls said that 80% of fans wanted Dybala as the 1st pick when we sold Neymar?

We would turn into such a turtle team now.
Thing is though Dybala would be amazing with Messi and Dembele .. that was my point ...

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
He is a beast. and also great im build up. big talent. Dont care how but he has the be here in the next years

I think we'll buy him sooner or later. He is Barca fan, Juve is selling club and we have people who are good friends with Juve's president:braida:

Altomonte

Both Messi and Dybala are on fire. How can Argentina fail to qualify for WC? Actually, in match against Venezuela they seemed to work together well for the first time - until the coach subbed Dybala off.
Anyway, a Messi - Dybala - Dembélé attack could work for Barça.

Home of Barca Fans