Paulo Dybala

Dybala, Neymar and Hazard are the best forwards after Messi. And Neymar is more suited for counter attacking football while Dybala is more suited for Total Football. So, Dybala is the best forward barca can get. Considering that barca is not counting him as an option now, I hope Barca sign him as Suarez replacement next summer.

mampilly

Dybala, Neymar and Hazard are the best forwards after Messi. And Neymar is more suited for counter attacking football while Dybala is more suited for Total Football. So, Dybala is the best forward barca can get. Considering that barca is not counting him as an option now, I hope Barca sign him as Suarez replacement next summer.

Dybala is more linking player than dembale, coutinjo . and we can use him cf , after suvaraz era

mia7007

We need this guy at any price, put 140-150m on him better than Dembele or Coutinho
We played 4-3-1-2 yesterday, so Messi Dybala and Suarez can play together
Then Dybala can replace declining Suarez if needed and can replace Messi if he left. Don't want to repeat the same scenario if Messi leaves

BBZ8800

He is a better option for Barca than even Suarez. But the board will not sell Suarez anyway. So, hope Barca sign him next summer. But before that, this Board should be sacked.

We need this guy at any price, put 140-150m on him better than Dembele or Coutinho
We played 4-3-1-2 yesterday, so Messi Dybala and Suarez can play together
Then Dybala can replace declining Suarez if needed and can replace Messi if he left. Don't want to repeat the same scenario if Messi leaves

150M for a short and somewhat slowish forward?

Sounds awesome. Like Gaspart's era.
That thing worked only once during Pep with prime Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and won't work ever again in a history of football.

mia7007

150M for a short and somewhat slowish forward?

Sounds awesome. Like Gaspart's era.
That thing worked only once during Pep with prime Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and won't work ever again in a history of football.
Dybala is slow!!!
This guy is awesome, don't know why some people underrate him

Shindizzle

Didn't we tell Juventus that we wont be coming after Dybala? I thought we cut all interest towards him
He isnt slow but rather would be such a perfect signing for us.Young aswell and we can get him at a price that Dortmund want for Dembele or LFC for Coutinho. Doubt itll happen but man I wish it does. However, he doesn't seem like a player who links up for Messi much, but instead someone who needs the team to kinda revolve around him which will be an issue

BBZ8800

Sporting directors discarded him for technical reasons.
He is not too suitable for our style and especially while Messi is still here since they operate on a same part of a field.

Not to mention his insane price.

Zincubus

Banned
Sporting directors discarded him for technical reasons.
He is not too suitable for our style and especially while Messi is still here since they operate on a same part of a field.

Not to mention his insane price.

Dani Alves said he was the closest thing he'd seen to Messi .....
Whats better than one Messi ? Two Messi's fgs

BBZ8800

Dani Alves said he was the closest thing he'd seen to Messi .....
Whats better than one Messi ? Two Messi's fgs

Xavi said that Samper is the next Xavi.

Messi wanted Di Maria.
Neymar wanted Paulinho.

100 people, 100 different opinions.

If he is the next Messi, why aren't Real, Psg, Man utd, City, Chelsea after him?
140m is peanuts for him, if he is the next Messi...

Zincubus

Banned
Soooooo

Oddly enough one of the 'stories' trending online tonight is that Messi has been promised Dybala by Laporte ......

Givenchy

Soooooo

Oddly enough one of the 'stories' trending online tonight is that Messi has been promised Dybala by Laporte ......

doubtful, other than both being Argentinian i haven't seen anything between Messi and Dybala to suggest he wants him here. Di Maria or Aguero would be more likely sadly

i'd love Dybala next summer if we land Dembele and Coutinho now though

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans