Paulo Dybala

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
fm-2014-player-profile-of-paulo-dybala.jpg

Paulo Dybala is a 21 year old Argentine footballer who plays for U.S. Città di Palermo

So far impressive this season, great flair and agility.

RightGuy

Palermostriker Paulo Dybala has confirmed turning down an approach from Italy. Dybala says he's committed to playing for Argentina. ¡°I thank (Antonio) Conte, but it¡¯s my dream to play with Leo Messi with the Argentina jersey on my back,¡± Dybala toldOl¨¨.

¡°I talked it over with my family and friends. I came to the conclusion that I have a whole career ahead of me, so I will wait for what I¡¯ve wanted for a lifetime: to wear the Albiceleste shirt.

¡°It¡¯s already a dream that the Argentina Coach knows who I am! This is what I work for, what I have desired since the moment I started kicking a ball. ¡°When I got home and read he¡¯d been talking about me, I just couldn¡¯t believe it. I have to do well here at Palermoand I cannot rest on my laurels, then I believe Gerardo Martino¡¯s call will come."

Qqqq

Apparently it's his dream to play alongside Messi, whom he describes as the best ever.

XaviMessiGirl

This kid has a lot of potential, hopefully he fulfills it. May I also note that Palermo are definitely punching above their weight right now, from being in Serie B last season to being in the top half of the table now. Only five points off third place.

Robbie

There are rumours that Man City are after him. He'll probably end up there and become their Aguero replacement eventually

Chainsaw

Killahead
I wanted Inter to get this boy back in the day when he was quite cheap, but that fucktard Branca as usual didn't consider him 'up to the level'. I hope he doesn't end up in City. There is more chance that he ends up being a bench warmer there. He should go where he's guaranteed the first team football.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I wanted Inter to get this boy back in the day when he was quite cheap, but that fucktard Branca as usual didn't consider him 'up to the level'. I hope he doesn't end up in City. There is more chance that he ends up being a bench warmer there. He should go where he's guaranteed the first team football.

Well, tbh City plays with two strikers and Jovetic didn't live up to the expectations, Aguero is injury-prone and Dzeko is shit. So Dybala has a good chance of succeeding there as long as Pellegrini is the manager.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is Dzeko injured? Its like he has disappeared. Been out of news for some time now.

Home of Barca Fans