Paulo Dybala

Yannik

he's undeniably inform, but I have my opinion about him and I'll rate him later when I see him perform consistenly in CL

Most forum members refuse to accept that, of all the footballers in the world at the moment, Dybala has the most similar characteristic to Messi.

Watch him become the second best footballer in the world by surpassing Neymar soon.

I'm not saying it only because of his efficiency in goal scoring. He is not Tapinaldo.

Most forum members refuse to accept that, of all the footballers in the world at the moment, Dybala has the most similar characteristic to Messi.

Watch him become the second best footballer in the world by surpassing Neymar soon.

I'm not saying it only because of his efficiency in goal scoring. He is not Tapinaldo.

He is not some spring chicken anymore, he is going to turn 24 in a few months. I'd wait for him to show up consistently in big matches before going after him. The only big game he has really turned up for was against us last year in the 1st leg of the CL quarterfinals, other than that he has been invisible in the matches that really count. His numbers are pretty mediocre as well, he has had a blazing start to this season but lets see if he can keep it up before labeling him as some prolific striker.

He is not some spring chicken anymore, he is going to turn 24 in a few months. I'd wait for him to show up consistently in big matches before going after him. The only big game he has really turned up for was against us last year in the 1st leg of the CL quarterfinals, other than that he has been invisible in the matches that really count. His numbers are pretty mediocre as well, he has had a blazing start to this season but lets see if he can keep it up before labeling him as some prolific striker.

He's never considered as a Prolific Striker. First of all, HE IS NOT A STRIKER!!!!!! Football, and especially any variant of Total Football, is not built around the prolificacy of Strikers. Wake Up!!! And Never bring an argument that he didn't turn up or something like that. A footballer is only as good as his team.

I'm not intending to offend you, but you're the kind of persons who look too much into Statistics. Statistics will lead you to believe that Pele is better than Maradona and that Ronaldo is better than Kroos.

It's true that Numbers don't lie. But Insufficient numbers do lie. Football is a game where millions of factors lead to the Result. Goals and Assists are only small percentage of the factors. So, the statistics that's commonly used to assess footballers cannot evaluate their ability.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
He's never considered as a Prolific Striker. First of all, HE IS NOT A STRIKER!!!!!! Football, and especially any variant of Total Football, is not built around the prolificacy of Strikers. Wake Up!!! And Never bring an argument that he didn't turn up or something like that. A footballer is only as good as his team.

I'm not intending to offend you, but you're the kind of persons who look too much into Statistics. Statistics will lead you to believe that Pele is better than Maradona and that Ronaldo is better than Kroos.

It's true that Numbers don't lie. But Insufficient numbers do lie. Football is a game where millions of factors lead to the Result. Goals and Assists are only small percentage of the factors. So, the statistics that's commonly used to assess footballers cannot evaluate their ability.

Ronaldo & Pele are most definitely better players than Maradona & Kroos

you only have to take a glance at the stats to see this

Neeraj

Can't put my finger on what it is about him exactly, but I just don't like him. He has good finishing for someone who isn't a striker..but I don't know..something about the rest of the game just doesn't do it for me. I like the fact that Greizman has more pace (Dybala is deceptively slow tbh), has just as good a shot and is good in the air and can combine well with skilled players. Dybala may have a bit more of a dribble in him, but I don't think we require that skill that much with Messi and Dembele and hopefully a WC CAM next season.

I'm not saying Greizman is or isn't the best guy we should or could get, but if it were between Greizman and Dybala, I like Greizman more (and they've both choked enough, before we go there)

He just turned 24, people still hype him like he's some great talent and the future is bright for him, but 24 is too old to call a player a "talent", no? If he was anything special he would've shown it by now. His stats are still mediocre and he looks to be stagnating. Over hyped, overrated, not even close to the level of player we need.

springfield

He just turned 24, people still hype him like he's some great talent and the future is bright for him, but 24 is too old to call a player a "talent", no? If he was anything special he would've shown it by now. His stats are still mediocre and he looks to be stagnating. Over hyped, overrated, not even close to the level of player we need.

No he's not to old, look at players like Isco and Kevin De Bruyne. He's to old to be called the next Messi, that's true. But still can be a great player at the right team. He's not the level of player a team like Barcelona need? Then what level do you want? You can't fill your team with 10 Messi's.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR

Stop smoking crack.

Stop smoking crack.

YMC6hSf.jpg

I do not, nor will I ever touch crack, but what I do know is that Dybala is certainly not a crack!

Home of Barca Fans