Paulo Dybala

Dybala=Verratti=Overrated=Stupid

Both got stupid reds in crucial CL ties and we dodged the bullet by not buying any of them.

It's because they were the best players in their respective games and not enough matured like Messi to see the horrendous performance of the teammates. Verratti is a terrible personality though, wish he rot in PSG for his crap talks.

BBZ8800

Yet another player who plays unreal against us to bend over and look like a joke when playing Madrid.

Since there are 10s of teams and 10s of players who:
1. play awesome against Barca
2. and are incredibly sterile against Real

Then I think that there is a possibility in one of my theories that:
1. Barca has a perfect style for La Liga and against minor opponents.
We figured out how to beat and dominate smaller teams.
2. on the other hand, Real don't have a perfect tactics against smaller teams and are losing points way more often than us, which results in Barca winning La Liga over and over again.
3. on the other hand, in the last few years, RM seems to be way better in a CL knockout rounds against bigger teams, while we struggle against everyone (especially against defensive and physical teams like Juve, Psg, AM and similar, while those teams look like total newbs against RM).
On the other hand, again, we look way better against Getafe and Las Palmas and against teams like Celtic, Ajax, Porto etc.

My point: we should copy some things from RM against biggest CL teams.
Our possession based, small and technical players tactic seems to be awesome against smaller teams (the same as with all Pep's teams, Bayern in Bundesliga, City in a EPL), but we suck when we meet AM, Juve and similar teams (except under Valverde who employed some more defensive minded and a physical approach).

In short, I would like to see 2 plans for our teams:
1. 433, small and technical players against weaker La Liga teams
2. EV's&RM's approach against big boys in a CL knockout rounds

For example, in the opposite direction:
1. is there a big team whom we trash easily and who is causing insane problems for a RM? =no
2. is there a big player whom is a crap against our mighty defense and who is scoring goals out of fun against a RM? =no

So, basically, there aren't any big teams and big players (except Barca and Messi) who can score easily against RM.
But as said before, RM on the other hand is not as good as we are against bottomtable and midtable teams.

Vilarrubi

Since there are 10s of teams and 10s of players who:
1. play awesome against Barca
2. and are incredibly sterile against Real

Then I think that there is a possibility in one of my theories that:
1. Barca has a perfect style for La Liga and against minor opponents.
We figured out how to beat and dominate smaller teams.
2. on the other hand, Real don't have a perfect tactics against smaller teams and are losing points way more often than us, which results in Barca winning La Liga over and over again.
3. on the other hand, in the last few years, RM seems to be way better in a CL knockout rounds against bigger teams, while we struggle against everyone (especially against defensive and physical teams like Juve, Psg, AM and similar, while those teams look like total newbs against RM).
On the other hand, again, we look way better against Getafe and Las Palmas and against teams like Celtic, Ajax, Porto etc.

My point: we should copy some things from RM against biggest CL teams.
Our possession based, small and technical players tactic seems to be awesome against smaller teams (the same as with all Pep's teams, Bayern in Bundesliga, City in a EPL), but we suck when we meet AM, Juve and similar teams (except under Valverde who employed some more defensive minded and a physical approach).

In short, I would like to see 2 plans for our teams:
1. 433, small and technical players against weaker La Liga teams
2. EV's&RM's approach against big boys in a CL knockout rounds

For example, in the opposite direction:
1. is there a big team whom we trash easily and who is causing insane problems for a RM? =no
2. is there a big player whom is a crap against our mighty defense and who is scoring goals out of fun against a RM? =no

So, basically, there aren't any big teams and big players (except Barca and Messi) who can score easily against RM.
But as said before, RM on the other hand is not as good as we are against bottomtable and midtable teams.

Will never happen, you’re talking about re-arranging the whole basis of our play, Cruijffs total football etc.

One of RM biggest threats is crossing in for headers.. would need to replace a lot of our squad.

Joan

Something (possibly) interesting:

USA_news_thumb.jpg

Where is Dybala? Sold? :thinking:

:tea:

khaled_a_d

where would he go? atletico?

Biggest offer. Atletico might be it possibly but EPL seem more likely
But I think they are just precautious, their social Media/PR team now he might be the annual sold player so didn't want to include him, not necessary from the decision maker

clemente

Hell no, we already saw that he cannot play with Messi, it will be hard to integrate Griezzman, don't even want to think about doing that with Dybala.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Rather go for Griezman yeah. Dybala does not fit in our squad. I think Madrid will sign him. Another Barca fan in Madrid colours.

Neeraj

There's lots of players that get tagged 'overrated', but I see very few coming close to this guy. He's not a terrible player, but, the hype and talk about him viz a viz his actual ability...it's unreal. I think he's one of the most overrated players in world football, considering his name is constantly floated around the big boys of football.

Don't want him anywhere near this club. He'd be great for a United or Chelsea though.

Home of Barca Fans