Paulo Dybala

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Just back from a six week injury layoff ..

Good game ...and scored a Messi like goal to win the game and kick Spurs out of the CL

At least I won't have to keep reading all this Krap about Kane and Sony Erickson being world beaters ..

Kane was rubbish again and missed numerous sitters ..

Dybala was okay, did not do much besides the goal. Kane all round was better. But Dybala is the MOTM for that goal of course, no disputing that.

clemente

Just sad to see Juve going through, can see them now get Madrid and again just absolutely bend over and choke like its their job..

JamDav1982

Until it matters ..... Kane missed sitters tonight ... Dybala scores the winner with a classy Messi like goal ..

Juventus go through again ...

At least I won't have to read the endless Krap about Kane and Erickson being world beaters ...

Haha Kane scored the same number of goals as Dybala in this tie and has been better off overall in CL.

What goals did Griezmann score than matters if that is the logic?

One game Kane fails to score and you go doolaly.

ASordidGod

Not seen a huge amount of Dybala admitedly, and he's done a few nice things against us, but overall I'm not sure he lives up to the hype. Certainly not a Messi type (in the way he plays, obviously not quality), in terms of dribbling, passing etc. A lot more peripheral than I assumed he'd be based on rep. Nice finish today though.

Givenchy

let the overrating begin..

good goal but I just don't see whats so special about him, Griezmann and Kane are better players

El Gato

Villarato!
Moves straight over Kane to the top of the transfer wishlist. Perez will go for this guy very hard, more so if they get eliminated or go further than RM.

Catta

There are reports that he will go to Atleti as a replacement for Griezmann. He was with Simeone and apparently agreed to come. Juve wants 150 mil, but could be less if Atleti include Savic in the deal.

Home of Barca Fans