Paulo Dybala

Zincubus

Banned
...... isn't dybala an attacking midfielder....? We're expecting him to cover the left wing if Neymar leaves...? :tata:

Pretty sure I saw him play that position ( up front left side ) for Argentina a few times recently ( Messi played the opposite side ) ... Sounds perfect with Saurez in the middle and Coutinho or Verratti in midfield !

springfield

It's not because a player has played some games on a position that you should make him play there always. Dybala is just not a winger. You will benefit from his qualities in the center.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
His best position is as a second striker. I don't think there is a good position for him in traditional barca 4-3-3

Also juventus won't sell so it's a non starter

Cool

The only way I can see Dybala working in the current Barca setup is if we play 4-4-2

Suarez Dybala

Messi

Or

Suarez Messi

Dybala

Zincubus

Banned
The only way I can see Dybala working in the current Barca setup is if we play 4-4-2

Suarez Dybala

Messi

Or

Suarez Messi

Dybala

Sounds great to me ... Let's do it :)

Plus get Couthino of course !

We have FIVE weeks to get this all done , let's hope that it all ends well for us !!

El Barcelona

La Joya renewed with Juve earlier this year, and there is no release clause in the contract which runs until 2022.

However, the Argentine has made no secret of the fact that Lionel Messi is his idol, and Mundo Deportivo claims there’s a verbal agreement concerning the Blaugrana.

The Spanish outlet claims the Bianconeri told Dybala he can leave if the Catalans meet a certain price, thought to be between €110m and €120m.
If this is true, it makes sense to trigger that clause. Considered the amount of money we get when Neymar is sold, this could be a good price. I know this is too much but every player gonna cost truck load of money after Neymar is sold. He's a good player and friend off Messi but I'm not sure where he can play in a 433.

Trickykid

If this is true, it makes sense to trigger that clausule. Considered the amount of money we get when Neymar is sold this could be a good price. I know, this too much but every player gonna cost truck load of money after Neymar is sold. He's a good player and friend off Messi but I'm not sure where he can play in a 433.

I really don't see him as a left winger/forward like Nerman used to be. Valverde would have to do a lot of tinkering with the system to force Dybala in.

Zincubus

Banned
If this is true, it makes sense to trigger that clause. Considered the amount of money we get when Neymar is sold, this could be a good price. I know this is too much but every player gonna cost truck load of money after Neymar is sold. He's a good player and friend off Messi but I'm not sure where he can play in a 433.

Im pretty certain players of the quality of Messi , Suarez and Dybala would work things out , there'd be a fair bit of interchanging and that's exactly what defenders HATE !

GetIn

[tw]891279382349787137[/tw]

Would honestly take this deal and run. He could cover LW for a season or two until we're able to prise Dembele off Dortmund and then could move into the ST role permanently as Suarez's replacement. Would be a great investment.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[tw]891279382349787137[/tw]

Would honestly take this deal and run. He could cover LW for a season or two until we're able to prise Dembele off Dortmund and then could move into the ST role permanently as Suarez's replacement. Would be a great investment.

He doesn't even play as a RW being left-footed. Him playing as a LW could turn out to be an awful sight.

Would also not trust Gerard Romero. He's been misfiring all summer, and these Barca related journalists have the same arrogance as the current board itself. Thinking it can lowball every team or get a player for whatever they think he's worth, and not what the player's team want, think is a fair price or is worth to them.

Last edited:

jairzinho

Would prefer to spend that money on Coutinho and get Dembele as well. We'll have more than enough cash to do both deals comfortably.

Home of Barca Fans