Paulo Dybala

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Definition of a specific player. His best position is a secondary striker in a 3-5-2, and that's extremely rare. Did not perform that well at the CAM spot in a 4-2-3-1 last season and certainly can't play on the wing.

Sorin

The guy was on the bench while CRonaldo stunk up the place. I mean, I don't even rate him that much but kind of odd seeing posts against him after a game that Juventus barely managed to win, playing some drab football.

FCB1987

Banned
Dybala creates the same tactical problems that Messi does but with half the talent and ability.

It's a shame because I love watching #10 type players like him but they seem out of style a bit

Leo_Messi

Is there any truth to the rumor of him going to real madrid for about 100m?

Will be interesting to see.

That would be great news. One of the most overrated and limited players out there above the €100 million range. Not a talent anymore (will turn 26) and a player that has not developed much in recent years. Slow as a snail too.

Hazard for instance is twice the player if you ask me.

El Flaco

Why would RM actually be interested to sign Dybala who has been horrendous this season.

Made only 2 league goals in Serie A...... :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I badly need Real Madrid to squander their money on some high end targets like Dybala and Hazard who might help impede on the development of their youngsters.

Waiting every day.

Yes I am pathetic.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Still think Dybala is a great player. He has always been reliable as a goalscorer for Juventus and showed moments of brilliance. We as Barca fans know a couple of them.
Weird that his role at Juventus regressed. I think he would make RM better.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I am gonna laugh if Real Madrid don't get a proper goalscorer and sign Dybala to play him as a striker.

Hazard and Dybala together is just asking for trouble. Both need the ball at their feet and both are better at creating than being high volume goalscorers, something Real Madrid desperately need.

Morten

I dont watch Juventus, so i cant really pass judgement, but is he having a shit season or something? Basically hasnt scored goals in Serie A, went completely missing vs Atletico.

Home of Barca Fans