Paulo Dybala

ASordidGod

Heard he has anxiety problems. Also that he's changed agent to his brother, and the brother is offering him to PSG, possibly as Neymar replacement if he goes to Real. Admittedly most of this is Redcafe rumours, so not sure if there's any truth in it.

Horatio

You're welcome
Heard he has anxiety problems. Also that he's changed agent to his brother, and the brother is offering him to PSG, possibly as Neymar replacement if he goes to Real. Admittedly most of this is Redcafe rumours, so not sure if there's any truth in it.

Dybala doesn't have the star and marketing power of Neymar. Can't see PSG in a million years let Neymar leave so soon.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He split with his gf and apparently taken the Turin nightlife to a liking. Too much of it.

Trickykid

He played the cup match midweek. Allegri is only rotating.

Nope, he was subbed off early against Olympiacos and has only played 15 mins in each of the two league games afterwards - one of them against Inter. He then played the Copa game but didn't even feature against Roma last night.
Thats not just rotations...

vlad

Players like dybala, pogba.... get so easy overhyped because football world wants someone else to dominate instead messi and ronaldo, they said he is next messi

Edit: but that does not mean i would not sign him for around 40, 50m, same with pogba, good players both

Last edited:

ASordidGod

Dybala doesn't have the star and marketing power of Neymar. Can't see PSG in a million years let Neymar leave so soon.

Probably not, no. But if rumours are true and Neymar really is unhappy, Dybala would allow PSG to save a little face at least. But no, I agree, I'd be very surprised if they let Neymar leave. I suppose it depends on how unhappy he actually is, and how vindictive they are. I mean, if ever he did start agitating for a move, financially they could of course leave him to rot in reserves. But that wouldn't be great for their reputation either, and in fact could work against them because it would put potential signings off. Personally I think if he wants out ever, and is really prepared to force it, he'll get his way. After all, at this point PSG have the money of a top club but not the prestige, or the credibility that on-field success brings, and it would be counter productive for them to try and "enslave" a player like Neymar. Verratti's one thing, but imagine the fuss Neymar would make? They'd try and spin their keeping him as a sign of strength of course, but the fact remains, if your poster boy no longer wants to play for you (This is all hypothetical, just to clarify; I have no idea if Neymar is unhappy or not), keeping him as punishment just makes you look a bit pathetic. Imo.

Last edited:

Givenchy

Players like dybala, pogba.... get so easy overhyped because football world wants someone else to dominate instead messi and ronaldo, they said he is next messi

Edit: but that does not mean i would not sign him for around 40, 50m, same with pogba, good players both

totally agree with this and for some reason Dybala just doesn't excite me. probably because we already have Messi

DonAK

Initially I thought Dybala would be able to play on the wing, but man is slower than I thought and not versatile at all. If he's not put in the middle, he's not very useful.

I have a very hard time seeing Dybala and Messi co-existing in a team. Neither Barca or Argentina are going to push Messi to the wing for a much inferior player.

Dybala is definitely more overrated than Pogba. The latter been tearing it up for Man Utd although he has one problem.......immaturity and might need to be more consistent.

Why do I say he's overrated? Because he's nowhere close to the players he's compared to in his age group like Neymar, Hazard and De Bruyne. Stop looking at stats and just watch him play. He got 'it', but those three can do more and better.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Paco Aguilar (MD) is a huge fanboy of Dybala. He wrote articles on how we were interested in him during the transfer window and even wrote articles on how Madrid is trying to steal him away from us!

He's a talented guy no doubt. But It's a good thing we didn't decide to splash the cash on him. I always felt he wouldn't be a good Neymar replacement due to his style of play, He's not a winger nor a pure forward he's a second striker/#10 kinda guy.

He would be occupying the same positions as Messi would on this team.

DonAK

Francesc Aguilar is just an idiot who blurs out which players he want to see without any reason and he's paid to be a sports journalist unlike us forumers. The guy writes so much crap and all his exclusives are shit bar for the ones relating to politics within UEFA or FIFA where he got some good contacts.

Like you said, those exclusives about Madrid and other teams. Just lies and he knows it. He lies to put pressure on the club to sign him.

Home of Barca Fans