Paulo Dybala

Zincubus

Banned
this board makes my fucking blood boil :lol: i'd love Dybala here but ffs we need a midfield. this transfer makes no sense as long as Messi is in the team. even if we move Messi back to CAM (which wouldn't work imo) Dembele and Dybala would both prefer the RW.

Where did Dybala and Messi play the other day when they beat a strong Uruguay 7:1 !!!??

Força Barça

BarçaSpiral [MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Spiral
36m
Juventus have rejected an offer worth €160m for Paulo Dybala (€115m + €45m in variables). [corriere dello sport]

ebieymjunior

For this year, ideally we'd have also bought Griezmann and played Messi at AM and Iniesta/Roberto at CM (not happening, not this season), without the need for Paulinho but Samper as Busquets' backup.

But with what we have now, I'm really hoping on Roberto and the kids (especially at defence and midfields) to step up.
Just sell Douglas and Turan, and send Munir on loan or sell with a buy back option.
1621947_FC_Barcelona.jpg

Then next year we buy Dybala, Griezmann, Grimaldo and de Ligt - at the beginning of the transfer period (if possible already have agreements in place during the season).
Promote Palencia, Aleñá, Vitinho and José Arnáiz (or bring back Munir).
Bring back Samper and Marlon from loan.
Sell Vermaelen, Mascherano (bless his heart), Vidal, Digne, Paulinho, Rakitić, Alcácer.
1621944_FC_Barcelona.jpg

*Roberto/Aleñá/Iniesta

Zuti

For this year, ideally we'd have also bought Griezmann and played Messi at AM and Iniesta/Roberto at CM (not happening, not this season), without the need for Paulinho but Samper as Busquets' backup.

But with what we have now, I'm really hoping on Roberto and the kids (especially at defence and midfields) to step up.
Just sell Douglas and Turan, and send Munir on loan or sell with a buy back option.
1621947_FC_Barcelona.jpg

Then next year we buy Dybala, Griezmann, Grimaldo and de Ligt - at the beginning of the transfer period (if possible already have agreements in place during the season).
Promote Palencia, Aleñá, Vitinho and José Arnáiz (or bring back Munir).
Bring back Samper and Marlon from loan.
Sell Vermaelen, Mascherano (bless his heart), Vidal, Digne, Paulinho, Rakitić, Alcácer.
1621944_FC_Barcelona.jpg

*Roberto/Aleñá/Iniesta

Are we gonna sell Messi?

ebieymjunior

Are we gonna sell Messi?

Rest of Neymar money (provided we don't buy another player this season):
Normal transfer money this year (70M) + Neymar/Tello (225M) - 5M Marlon - 12M Deulofeu - let's say 50M Semedo - 40M Paulinho - let's say 140M Dembélé
= 48M

48M + Normal transfer money (around 70M) + Player sales (around 159M market value) = around 277M
=> Enough to get those 4

Last edited:

Givenchy

[tw]904717885922258944[/tw]

thats gotta be bullshit, i think people are just making things up regarding our board at this point. Robert seems to be the fall guy if someone has to leave, it wouldn't suprise me if Barto thinks blaming him will save his ass.

Last edited:

Paul

Bullshit continues on Twitter, though it's possible we had him as 2nd option if we couldn't snatch Dembele, and as we signed Ousmane, our priority was someone in the midfield from then on.

springfield

Rest of Neymar money (provided we don't buy another player this season):
Normal transfer money this year (70M) + Neymar/Tello (225M) - 5M Marlon - 12M Deulofeu - let's say 50M Semedo - 40M Paulinho - let's say 140M Dembélé
= 48M

48M + Normal transfer money (around 70M) + Player sales (around 159M market value) = around 277M
=> Enough to get those 4

Normal transfer money was 60M. Nobody knows what will happend with Neymars transfer money now and players sales of 159M is not realistic. And besides that playing Suarez on that position is stupid, he's a true 9 and that's where he will be perform great. He's not very technical at all and should get the final pass and finish it.

xXKonan

[tw]905186065371328513[/tw]

[tw]905193573393498115[/tw]

Xavi Torres claims Dybala's agents went to Barcelona and told us that he could leave Juve for a fee around 90 million euros, but we turned down the chance obviously.

I doubt Juve would be cool just 90 million though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Xavi Torres doesn't say much, but when he does it's 90% straight on point. He might be the most reliable journalist actually, especially since he rarely if ever publishes or says something that is false like you see all the other journalists/board shills with their retarded transfer stories.

However I would not pay attention to these things that appear after the transfer market closes and as you said, no way Juventus would accept that. Wishful thinking from his brother if true.

Home of Barca Fans