Paulo Dybala

oggydude

Dybala is liked by Wenger and he wants him, him Lacazzete and Depay all seem to be talented youngsters who may get their big money moves this summer.

Jair Ventura

Dybala is liked by Wenger and he wants him, him Lacazzete and Depay all seem to be talented youngsters who may get their big money moves this summer.

Don't think Lacazette is going anywhere this summer. Lyon is both opening a new stadium and qualifying for the champions league this year, never mind prepping for hosting the Euros. Their president seems intent on keeping him for these events.

oggydude

Don't think Lacazette is going anywhere this summer. Lyon is both opening a new stadium and qualifying for the champions league this year, never mind prepping for hosting the Euros. Their president seems intent on keeping him for these events.

Thing is Liverpool, Arsenal and United will be after a striker this window and may offer big money for one, but would be great for Lyon and the French Ligue to keep him.

Bertus

Maurizio Zamparini, on RAI:

"Dybala is the new Messi, I want at least 40M. Then we will discuss it.".

"Dybala is the new Messi, I want at least 40M".

"Dybala is the new Messi".

"the new Messi".

:rofl1:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Maurizio Zamparini, on RAI:

"Dybala is the new Messi, I want at least 40M".

"the new Messi".

:rofl1:

We could also interpret this as:

"Dybala Messi".

#DybalaBlaugrana :mou:

On a serious note though, looks like Zamparini's been smoking the good stuff.

Bertus

We could also interpret this as:

"Dybala Messi".

#DybalaBlaugrana :mou:

On a serious note though, looks like Zamparini's been smoking the good stuff.

Yup :rofl1:

I love Zampi anyways. His interviews are great every time. It's like a rock star being high all the time. There's pride, hate, pain, angryness, threats etc. Highly entertaining. I love it.

Bertus

In the end Zamparini gets the money he wants. That dude might have a crazy personality but he knows his job.

That's because he is like that that he does well business wise, yup.

You can't be successful if you let others stomp you. He's absolutely not afraid to deal with people from the big clubs. That's why he gets what he wants. That + the fact he's just good at this job.

Andrew M

That's because he is like that that he does well business wise, yup.

You can't be successful if you let others stomp you. He's absolutely not afraid to deal with people from the big clubs. That's why he gets what he wants. That + the fact he's just good at this job.

PSG are usually in the market for overrated Serie A players? :p

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
PSG are usually in the market for overrated Serie A players? :p

Idk, Thiago Silva, Ibrahimovic, Verratti, Marquinhos aren't overrated. Pastore is a good player, not played on the wing at Palermo.

They bought a much more cool team than the others with money, Chelsea, Manchester City and the likes.

Home of Barca Fans