Paulo Dybala

zanela

Is Dzeko injured? Its like he has disappeared. Been out of news for some time now.

Yeh, since Nov. It was bound to happen since his fans always brought up his impervious injury history as amongst his assets, et voila! lol

Edin is a prime example of why monetary-driven career decisions don't always pay off. The move to City at a time when he had many prestigious clubs amongst his suitors, proved to backfire, as he eventually became the victim of City's riches (as is the case in most cash-abundant clubs). Whilst he's partly to blame (for lack of application), he's been mismanaged ever since his City career kick-started. Still as a supporting cast, and in a role (second striker) that don't maximise his skill-set, his contribution has been crucial in both of City's championship winning seasons. His stats also back tht up. But he continues to be the easy scapegoat for City's misfortunes, and whenever things go wrong for them.

I hate his nonchalance when playing for the NT. But I was disheartened with the City renewal, as I believe in a lone role he can flourish in a competitive side. But alas, he chose the monies once again.

BenRobbins

So i don't know if this is a way of drumming up interest but the crazy palermo president said yesterday that Manchester United have had a big turned down and that we will have to pay the whole £30+ Million to sign him. I feel as if there is nothing in it but if there is surely it is far to much money to pay for him?

Chainsaw

Killahead
It could be because there is a third party involved so Zamparini doesn't want to get only a small amount from selling Dybala.

onzeXI

I wouldn't pay 30M for any Serie A player except maybe Pogba. He'd have to prove his ability someplace else before he was worth that kind of money.

BenRobbins

Apparently Him and Vasquez ran riot against Napoli today in Palmero's 3-1 win. Hope he can keep progressing and hopefully get a nice move in the summer. I know United have had scouts watching him and Juve are big admirers.

anguy

So i don't know if this is a way of drumming up interest but the crazy palermo president said yesterday that Manchester United have had a big turned down and that we will have to pay the whole £30+ Million to sign him. I feel as if there is nothing in it but if there is surely it is far to much money to pay for him?

That "crazy" palermo president was able to get great money for his players in past, so yes it is possible.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Apparently Him and Vasquez ran riot against Napoli today in Palmero's 3-1 win. Hope he can keep progressing and hopefully get a nice move in the summer. I know United have had scouts watching him and Juve are big admirers.

Pastore cost PSG a huge sum. Zamparini (?) will make you pay the full sum.

Gallivanter

Their third goal was fantastic. Dybala's touch around a defender was great.

khaled_a_d

Pastore cost PSG a huge sum. Zamparini (?) will make you pay the full sum.

1 year left in his contract and it seems Dybala has set eyes on leaving without renewing .he will still get good price but his position in negotiation ain't too good

Home of Barca Fans