Paulo Dybala

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He's crazy good, even more for still being so young. He's winning games by himself for a big team like Juventus. Unreal.
We have seen too many talents being bought by RM only to be ruined. I refuse to let that happen with this guy. He should be our next big signing.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

He's crazy good, even more for still being so young. He's winning games by himself for a big team like Juventus. Unreal.
We have seen too many talents being bought by RM only to be ruined. I refuse to let that happen with this guy. He should be our next big signing.

Dybala or pogba?

bismp

Yeah,but there is a big problem:
1)If we get him now,we are going to spend "only" 60-70M(i can't see Juve letting go one of the best young talents for less),but he won't be able to start ahead of MSN,which will hinder his development.
2)If we get him in 2-3 years,he will most likely be much better,plus Suarez and Messi will be kinda old,so we will need new blood.But that may cost us up to 100m

Interlop

Good news is that he loves Barca. I recall him saying he will swim here or something like this, last season. Plus, he had a selfie at Camp Nou if I'm not mistaken. The bad news is that he just signed with Juve and has a contract until 2019 and if he continues to play like that they will offer him more money in order to make him stay/raise his price. I would like him to join in 2017 or 2018.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We should sign him just before the World Cup in Russia, provided that he's still available and is still performing well.

That said, his linkup with Pogba is really good. So...:D

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
There aren't many attackers out there that I'd really love to see at Barcelona atm but this kid is definitely one

Icarium

Lifestealer
I would like to see this guy in barca shirt some day. Don't sign any forward until then. Arda munir and bob can manage for now.

Home of Barca Fans