Paulo Dybala

Leo_Messi

The club must have rejected Dybala because he is basically begging us to buy him. If the club wanted him as a possible successor of Pedro should the Canarian leave, it should not be too hard to attach him for January 2016 where he will have 6 months left of his contract.

Zamparini would not be able to do jackshit if our board made a deal with him and his agent this month or the next one for instance.

Shameful if we are truly interested in him but can't pull such a move off.

Braida looks increasingly more and more as a blind passenger whose journey will end in July this year.

anguy

Zamparini would not be able to do jackshit if our board made a deal with him and his agent this month or the next one for instance.

That's against the rules. You can't negotiate with player until last 6 months of his contract are up (only if his current club allows it). Surely you don't want another 1 year transfer ban or other heavy sanctions after previous fuckups? There are ways to make such "deal" with player unofficially, but it has limited effectiveness. If player really really wants to come to particular club it can be pulled off (Lewandowski to Bayern), but not many players would accept such risk (if they become injured for example , they would be screwed).

Also I'm not sure Dybala would be best solution for Barca. He's not that good either.

Bertus

The club must have rejected Dybala because he is basically begging us to buy him. If the club wanted him as a possible successor of Pedro should the Canarian leave, it should not be too hard to attach him for January 2016 where he will have 6 months left of his contract.

Braida looks increasingly more and more as a blind passenger whose journey will end in July this year.

He didn't beg anything at all :lol:

He repeated again and again these past 6 months that he wants to stay in Italy.

Sure he likes Barca, like what? 90% of players, but he was clear about what he wants.

That's why Zampi is angry and that's why Juve uses his wish to get his price down (Marotta wants to pay 28-33M max compared to Zampi 40M+ )

+ Dybala also said he doesn't want to be benched. He knows that if he comes to Barca he won't be a starter.

No conspiracy or anything else. That's why Braida didn't even try, because Barca can't offer what Dybala wants atm. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

He didn't beg anything at all :lol:

He repeated again and again these past 6 months that he wants to stay in Italy.

Sure he likes Barca, like what? 90% of players, but he was clear about what he wants.

That's why Zampi is angry and that's why Juve uses his wish to get his price down (Marotta wants to pay 28-33M max compared to Zampi 40M+ )

+ Dybala also said he doesn't want to be benched. He knows that if he comes to Barca he won't be a starter.

No conspiracy or anything else. That's why Braida didn't even try, because Barca can't offer what Dybala wants atm. Simple as that.

Are you kidding me? You are talking about the same person who is a self-confessed Barça fan, who not long ago openly said that he would swim from Palermo to BCN, who makes frequent comments about Barça, Messi and who even watched the El Clásico game at the Camp Nou etc.

You missed the first part of my post. It's obvious that the club is not interested in him for real otherwise it would be a question of time and not if before we would sign him.

If Pedro leaves, which is not unlikely, he would get plenty of playing time. We have been very lucky with injuries this season. Messi, Neymar and Suárez have had ZERO injuries all season long so far.

I am well aware that Juventus are rumored to be close to signing him but the same Juve has Tévez and Morata.

We don't try because we are most likely not really interested hence why the local media has reported nothing about him for months. Or even respected local journalists with close connections to the club.

That's why i wrote IF we are interested which nothing points to.

That's against the rules. You can't negotiate with player until last 6 months of his contract are up (only if his current club allows it). Surely you don't want another 1 year transfer ban or other heavy sanctions after previous fuckups? There are ways to make such "deal" with player unofficially, but it has limited effectiveness. If player really really wants to come to particular club it can be pulled off (Lewandowski to Bayern), but not many players would accept such risk (if they become injured for example , they would be screwed).

Also I'm not sure Dybala would be best solution for Barca. He's not that good either.

All clubs do it. You are quite naive if you think otherwise. All it takes is a phone call from Barça to his agent or some intermediaries and the message will reach Dybala. Zamparini would not be able to do much. If Dybala really wanted to move he could stay in Palermo until January 2016 and move. The ball is in his court due to his contract situation.

Last edited:

barcaboy15

Are you kidding me? You are talking about the same person who is a self-confessed Barça fan, who not long ago openly said that he would swim from Palermo to BCN, who makes frequent comments about Barça, Messi and who even watched the El Clásico game at the Camp Nou etc.

You missed the first part of my post. It's obvious that the club is not interested in him for real otherwise it would be a question of time and not if before we would sign him.

If Pedro leaves, which is not unlikely, he would get plenty of playing time. We have been very lucky with injuries this season. Messi, Neymar and Suárez have had ZERO injuries all season long so far.

I am well aware that Juventus are rumored to be close to signing him but the same Juve has Tévez and Morata.

We don't try because we are most likely not really interested hence why the local media has reported nothing about him for months. Or even respected local journalists with close connections to the club.

That's why i wrote IF we are interested which nothing points to.

All clubs do it. You are quite naive if you think otherwise. All it takes is a phone call from Barça to his agent or some intermediaries and the message will reach Dybala. Zamparini would not be able to do much. If Dybala really wanted to move he could stay in Palermo until January 2016 and move. The ball is in his court due to his contract situation.

I think you've got this wrong.

He would have to stay another year in Palermo; he wouldn't be able to move to Barca in January 16 when his contract ends in the summer.

If I'm not mistaken, we would only be able to sign a contract with him 6 months beforehand.

So that would mean he would have to wait a whole year, and would screw Palermo out of any transfer fee as well. If he did that, I'm sure they'd let him rot in the reserves for a year instead...

Leo_Messi

I think you've got this wrong.

He would have to stay another year in Palermo; he wouldn't be able to move to Barca in January 16 when his contract ends in the summer.

If I'm not mistaken, we would only be able to sign a contract with him 6 months beforehand.

So that would mean he would have to wait a whole year, and would screw Palermo out of any transfer fee as well. If he did that, I'm sure they'd let him rot in the reserves for a year instead...

How so when his contract apparently expires in the summer of 2016? Players that have 6 months left of their contract can negotiate freely with every club they like to negotiate with.

Now one thing is doing business "the legal way" and following the rules completely and another thing is doing what I told you. The latter is the most frequent way of conducting business.

Have you forgotten that we can buy him in January 2016 and incorporate him immediately? We can even buy him this summer too.

So this is why I am saying that if we were really interested in him (nothing points to that as of now) and given his constant comments about us (he is basically asking us to buy him) we could very well tell him to stay until January (Zamparini won't do jackshit about it) and then buy him for almost nothing in January. Of course this could only work if the player really wanted to move to us which I imagine that he wants to if we were truly interested.

barcaboy15

How so when his contract apparently expires in the summer of 2016? Players that have 6 months left of their contract can negotiate freely with every club they like to negotiate with.

Now one thing is doing business "the legal way" and following the rules completely and another thing is doing what I told you. The latter is the most frequent way of conducting business.

Have you forgotten that we can buy him in January 2016 and incorporate him immediately? We can even buy him this summer too.

So this is why I am saying that if we really were interested in him (nothing points to that) and given his constant comments about us (he is basically asking us to buy him) we could very well tell him to stay until January (Zamparini won't do jackshit about it) and then buy him for almost nothing in January. Of course this could only work if the player really wanted to move to us which I imagine that he wants to if we were truly interested.

Ah I see. How you had worded your other comments made it seem like you thought he could transfer to us in January 16.

Of course theoretically we could tell him to wait and then sign him for free next year, but I'm 90% sure if we did that, he would simply be dropped. I just don't see Palermo continuing to play him like nothing happened if he screws them over like that.

Leo_Messi

In other words do you really think that Zamparini could do much if Dybala for instance told him that he is not interested in moving to PSG (they are apparently interested in him but he seems reluctant to play in Ligue 1) or Juventus (the favorites as of now to sign him as they are showing the most interest while we are showing none if we are to believe the rumors) but only FCB?

In a worst case scenario he would end up in the stands until January (it's basically 4 months) but that is unlikely and it would be a huge failure from Zamparini's side as Palermo are not guaranteed to stay up next season and it would be foolish not to use such an important player for them at all. Then in January he could negotiate with anyone that he wants to and that would also be Zamparini's last chance of getting some money for him. In such a case he would almost be forced to sell Dybala to us.

This is really not that unrealistic had we been interested in him (which we seem not to be) and had he really wanted to play for us which is obvious that he wants (see my many examples) to.

That's also why I wrote in my initial post that it would be pathetic if we did not have him under control provided that we were really interested in him.

See the bolded part. It seems that Bertus misunderstood me too.

Ah I see. How you had worded your other comments made it seem like you thought he could transfer to us in January 16.

Of course theoretically we could tell him to wait and then sign him for free next year, but I'm 90% sure if we did that, he would simply be dropped. I just don't see Palermo continuing to play him like nothing happened if he screws them over like that.

I did not necessarily allude to a free transfer next summer when I said that it would be a shame if we did not have him under control provided that we were truly interested in him which nothing points to.

Waiting until January 2016 and buying him there as described for a symbolic fee (at least much smaller than the rumored 40 million euros) would be more than enough. We can't incorporate him or any other player until January 2016 anyway.

Besides I have to say that I would want us to buy him should we sell Pedro which is not that unlikely especially considering his age, player profile, that he wants to join us and his contract situation. Not saying that he is the only option out there but he would be a good option in my eyes. Rather him than Vietto IMO

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Earlier this week Palermo's president Zamparini Stated that he had coach Iachini to stop playing Paulo Dybala because he was on the verge of being sold. Today the Argentine striker is not starting the match against Atalanta, this is what Palermo's director Baccin had to say about the situation to Sky Sports: "Dybala salt? We are in the final phases, in the next few days the president will give all of the information "

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calc...ybala-we-are-in-the-final-phases-of-his-sale/

The club from Palermo, apparently obtained from the Juventus what they were looking for Paulo Dybala, their young Argentine striker: €40m (€8M of which is bonuses), 50% of the rights to Edoardo Goldaniga and Eric Lanini, the loan of Kingsley Coman. This is what was announced by Corriere dello Sport. Remember, in terms of Paulo Dybala his profile was not sought by PSG, though he has long followed this season by the Paris Club. This recruitment by Juve would not be alone in attack. According to the Italian daily, Edinson Cavani or Radamel Falcao are always in Turin thoughts.

http://canal-supporters.com/2015/05...uve-engage-dybala-et-pense-toujours-a-cavani/

Juve gave up a lot for Dybala if reports prove accurate.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
He has agreed terms with Juve apparently. The price is €28m + €8m in bonuses + Goldaniga and another player. AC Milan were in for him too.

Home of Barca Fans