Lliga: FC Barcelona - RCD Espanyol 5-1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Those who know stuff about Barca will tell you that winning vs. Espanyol is more important than PSG match.
Pericos are up there with the Blancos and Lucho shouldn't have problems with motivating his men.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Take a look at Chelsea. They stick with the same team for EVERY SINGLE IMPORTANT MATCH (except injuries etc.). We should do the same. We have seen enough by now to make a start-11, that can play most matches.

Bravo
Alves - Pique - Mathieu - Alba
Busquets
Rackitic - Iniesta
Messi - Suarez - Neymar

Mascherano, Bartra, Xavi, Pedro and Rafinha can have their chances in easy games or as subs. The rest should stay subs and just play Copa del rey etc. A bit rough to Mash, Bartra and Xavi who have done well, but we need consistensy now!

Yep it is needed so that players could click, be aware of each others actions on the pitch, but it's not enough, clear system is needed that would utilize the strengths of the players and what is Lucho system now? First it was go through Alves and see maybe something will happen, against Valencia it was long balls from Pique, today it maybe something different.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

cwL6q.gif

Innnnnnnnnnnn on Espanyol game thread.

Suarez is already dead to me so he probably won't score so Messi it's your time again to shine. Score a hatrick or you can go to Chelsea for all I care.

Schumi

Those who know stuff about Barca will tell you that winning vs. Espanyol is more important than PSG match.
Pericos are up there with the Blancos and Lucho shouldn't have problems with motivating his men.

We dropped points several times against them in recent years. They are usually well prepared before facing us and the fact that we have a crucial game midweek makes it easier for them and tougher for us.

If I am not mistaken we are the only CL team that plays today. Some (Juventus, Dortmund, Apoel) have even played on Friday.

Both games are absolute must-wins.

L

linetty

We dropped points several times against them in recent years. They are usually well prepared before facing us and the fact that we have a crucial game midweek makes it easier for them and tougher for us.

If I am not mistaken we are the only CL team that plays today. Some (Juventus, Dortmund, Apoel) have even played on Friday.

Both games are absolute must-wins.
We always give them a beating at CN

Antimadridista1

Once again too much rotations in the defense.

XI del Barça: Bravo; Dani Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Jordi Alba; Sergio Busquets, Xavi, Rakitic; Luis Suárez, Neymar y Messi.

Home of Barca Fans