Barcelona's next right back?

Who should Barcelona's next right back be?

• Total voters

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Prime Fred was a good player tbh. But being Brazilian and as a result suiting Barca probably applies to defenders only.

Piszczek would be a good fit too btw. But does he fit Barca? He's not even South American.

If he gets injured , we might be able to buy him.

Abeir Toril

Barca need someone who can dominate right side. Cuadrado will be perfect. His dribbling ability ties at least 2 defenders and forces opponent to loosen lines. I guess He won't defend worse than Alves (who's assisted by Rakitić and gives nothing in the offence). What is more, He is tireless.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If not Danilo or Coleman, then Bellerin from Arsenal (to fill our yearly quota) and an older player to provide competition and ease Bellerin into the squad (i.e. Like Bravo and MATS).

JamDav1982

If not Danilo or Coleman, then Bellerin from Arsenal (to fill our yearly quota) and an older player to provide competition and ease Bellerin into the squad (i.e. Like Bravo and MATS).

Bellerin is third choice at Arsenal at best. Possibly fourth if you include Jenkinson.

He has done nothing to show he would be ready for a first team role at Barca.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Bellerin is third choice at Arsenal at best. Possibly fourth if you include Jenkinson.

He has done nothing to show he would be ready for a first team role at Barca.

That's why I said buy Bellerin for the future and buy an older world class rightback (i.e. Piszczek/Zabaleta/?). But now I just remembered that we have Godswill for the future.

Kasperroed

That's why I said buy Bellerin for the future and buy an older world class rightback (i.e. Piszczek/Zabaleta/?). But now I just remembered that we have Godswill for the future.

Godswill and Bellerin could turn out to be nothing more than medicore in 5 years or so. We need a world-class RB. Nothing less.

There is not many prospects out there. Cuadrado might be the best choice, but i just don't trust his defensive skills. Maybe Rafael as a supstitute, if Motoya decides to leave.

EDIT: I would probably go for Seamus Coleman. He turned 26 about 2 months ago, and he is a really good player. He might not be perfectly suited for the task, but for me he is probably the best choice.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans