Copa del Rey: SD Huesca - FC Barcelona 0-4

André

Douglas Bartra Mathieu Adriano
Halilovic Samper Iniesta
Pedro Suarez Munir

Last edited:

anguy

I don't think Halilovic should be playing on "Xavi's position" in midfield. Too attack minded for that, he's either AM or right forward.

Douglas will never get real minutes. It's obvious he's another shady money laundering signing from Brazil like that other guy a few years ago.

Even shady signings need minutes and this match is ideal for that :).

Last edited:

hamoon32

Pique Played 3 match in a row and he is gonna play against espanyol and PSG so he need a rest. same for mathieu.
Bartra-Mascherano should be our cb pairing and samper as DM.

L

linetty

Adama must need a chance in the place of dani

We must need a player to replace dani, adma have potential to play that position

Dogolus??? hahahahaha

I think adama will suit that position
I take it as you've never seen Adama play, and nope, youtube compilations don't count.

To be clear with you, what I'm doing now is putting you right. Adama is NOT a full back and never will be.

F

Flavia

Sandro, Munir, Edgar Ié and Samper trained with the team today.

I think the team will be:
Masip
Douglas - Bartra - Ie - Adriano
Rafinha - Samper - Iniesta
Pedro - Suarez - Munir

JamDav1982

Sandro, Munir, Edgar Ié and Samper trained with the team today.

I think the team will be:
Masip
Douglas - Bartra - Ie - Adriano
Rafinha - Samper - Iniesta
Pedro - Suarez - Munir

Yeah that looks the most likely team.

Would love to see Iniesta pushed further forward in more of the free/ten role Messi plays just now.

Always feel he is too far away from the thick of the action on the left of a midfield three.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Possible line-up (vs Huesca): Masip - Douglas Bartra Pique Adriano - Rakitic Mascherano Iniesta - Munir Sandro Pedro #fcblive [efe]

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
MASIP!?

Ter Stegen needs minutes if he's expected to perform against PSG. Also Douglas? *shudders*

mampilly

I take it as you've never seen Adama play, and nope, youtube compilations don't count.

To be clear with you, what I'm doing now is putting you right. Adama is NOT a full back and never will be.

but we can use him in the same position, that we thought about cudarado

hardyboy

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 4m4 minutes ago
[1/2] Squad (vs Huesca): Ter Stegen, Masip, Douglas, Montoya, Bartra, Ie, Mathieu, Adriano #fcblive

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 4m4 minutes ago
[2/2] Squad (vs Huesca): Samper, Rakitic, Sergi Roberto, Iniesta, Rafinha, Pedro, Munir, Sandro #fcblive

Messi, Piqué, Bravo, Busquets, Xavi, Suárez, Neymar Mascherano, Alves and Jordi Alba, not included in the squad list. #fcblive

Home of Barca Fans