Copa del Rey: SD Huesca - FC Barcelona 0-4

Siberia

Iniesta should definitely play. Mats montoya bartra mascerano adriano roberto samper iniesta pedro suarez munir

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
----------------TS-----------------
Montoya-Bartra-Mathieu-Adriano
---Rakitic---Samper---Iniesta---
---Messi-----Suarez----Munir---

Halilovic, Adama, Sandro to sub in for Iniesta, Messi, and Suarez, respectively.

anguy

-------------------------TS---------------------------

Douglas---Bartra-----Mascherano---Grimaldo
--------------------Samper------------------------
---------Rakitic-----------------Iniesta-----------

Adama----------Suarez---------Pedro----------

If the match goes well, replace Suarez with Halilovic or Rafinha to see how they'll play on Messi's false 9 position. Iniesta needs match practice,so he should play, but he should be subbed around 60th minute.

Kasperroed

If the match goes well, replace Suarez with Halilovic or Rafinha to see how they'll play on Messi's false 9 position. Iniesta needs match practice,so he should play, but he should be subbed around 60th minute.

No Munir?

mampilly

Dogolus??? hahahahaha

I think adama will suit that position

anguy

Dogolus??? hahahahaha

I think adama will suit that position

We NEED to see if Douglas is able to play for team and this match is the best opportunity to do it. If it doesn't work, fine, but we must try it.

Munir can replace Suarez after halftim instead of Halilovic. I want Suarez to play, because he needs to score few goals. Plus I'd like to see Adama playing with top no 9, not just another B-teamer.

mampilly

We NEED to see if Douglas is able to play for team and this match is the best opportunity to do it. If it doesn't work, fine, but we must try it.

Munir can replace Suarez after halftim instead of Halilovic. I want Suarez to play, because he needs to score few goals. Plus I'd like to see Adama playing with top no 9, not just another B-teamer.

But we need him as a long term replacement . so that position

Douglous, I never think he will grow

Paganinisrvnge

Douglas will never get real minutes. It's obvious he's another shady money laundering signing from Brazil like that other guy a few years ago.

Home of Barca Fans