Hello

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Hello there. My name is Josip Čuljak. I'm 18 years old ( my 18th birthday is tomorrow) and I'm from Bosnia & Herzegovina. I'm currently in my last year of highschool and next year I'll be a college student hopefully. I spend most of my time on my PC and phone but I also hit the gym every day except Sunday. I ejnoy video games, anime, manga, football , tv shows and music. I'm a Real Madrid fan since like forever but I think i'm different from those blind fanboys(which are the majority of this site tbh..). Some of my favorite players are Ronaldo,Depay,Reus and I'm really looking forward to see how :neymar: will develop. I'm kinda bummed that we didn't get Neymar because if he lives up to his potential he'll be the new Messi/Ronaldo. It was pretty dirty what Barcelona did,paying like 40 M to Neymars father but oh well. It's business and most of the clubs also do shady business.
I got into this forum like a month ago and was pretty much reading everything regarding RM, La Liga, CL and some players but I never really bothered to register until today. Are there any active RM(english) forums like this Barca one?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans