Copa del ray

itmvonline

Hello you all,

We are traveling to Barcelona on the week of the game of the firs round of "copa del ray" and we are wondering if it worth going to such game?
Are there fans coming to such game ( or only 1000 fans will be there)?
We are coming for the Atmosphere and don't want to go if it's a "poor" game (fans wise) , what do you say?

Is is worth going? Will it be nice?

Many thanks!!

Kerrybai

Hello you all,

We are traveling to Barcelona on the week of the game of the firs round of "copa del ray" and we are wondering if it worth going to such game?
Are there fans coming to such game ( or only 1000 fans will be there)?
We are coming for the Atmosphere and don't want to go if it's a "poor" game (fans wise) , what do you say?

Is is worth going? Will it be nice?

Many thanks!!

Honestly there will not be many fans, maybe 45k or so... but tickets should be really cheap.

itmvonline

Honestly there will not be many fans, maybe 45k or so... but tickets should be really cheap.

And in your opinion 45K will be nice if me & my wife wants to "get the Atmosphere" of barca fans and "enjoy the show"? Would you recommend to go and "waste" traveling time on it?

itmvonline

Also , another question : if we buy online tickets - where will it be better to seat : at the "tribuna" or at the "lateral" ?

Galning

The atmosphere will be very bad if thats what you are looking for. This will be the least exciting game of the season, plus, its played during the week so not many fans will turn up. 50.000-ish.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
The atmosphere will be very bad if thats what you are looking for. This will be the least exciting game of the season, plus, its played during the week so not many fans will turn up. 50.000-ish.

This.

I remember last season during a Copa game when it was raining you could see everyone just huddled under the covered areas.

itmvonline

50k is a lot for us :) , i wish there will be 50k... (the top top game in our league here have 30-40k... :) you now understand me? :) )

itmvonline

This.

I remember last season during a Copa game when it was raining you could see everyone just huddled under the covered areas.

I didn't understand... you wrote "this" , what do you mean? Did you mean to both of them (lateral & tribuna , that the both are good)?

Thanks!

Home of Barca Fans