Luciano Vietto

BarcaVillain

Apologies if there's already a thread, did a bit of scrolling back and couldn't find one...

Another young promising Argentine forward. I've watched him a fair few times this season, as well as a few times for Racing, yet to see him have a poor game.

Villarreal was an ideal move for him.

L

linetty

B3howsyCYAAGJN6.png

RightGuy

Inter Milan keep on seeking a new forward, and, as reported bySport Mediaset, are also thinking about Villarreal 21-year-old Luciano Vietto, who also holds an Italian passport.

L

linetty

Nets another one today. He's now on 9 goals, 5th best in the leauge.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Special performance today. Smart, skillful, intense, and a great finisher. He's got some awesome potential as a player, hope he continues this way and stays at Villarreal at least another year to develop.

AURELIUS

He's a player I'd like to see receive a call-up for next month's friendlies..

Likewise Zanela along with Dybala. Just to see how they perform in tandem with Messi. Both may have to wait another two years before becoming regulars in the national team and only if they keep improving and maintaining their standards. But with Correa around as well looking sharp the future is served well in the attacking department. Not to mention kids like Matias Roskopf in the u17.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Likewise Zanela along with Dybala. Just to see how they perform in tandem with Messi. Both may have to wait another two years before becoming regulars in the national team and only if they keep improving and maintaining their standards. But with Correa around as well looking sharp the future is served well in the attacking department. Not to mention kids like Matias Roskopf in the u17.

Do you know what the future holds for Correa? The U20 tournament just ended so he'll be flying back to Atleti but there are questions as to whether he'll actually join the roster this season (too many Non-EU spots taken up I believe?). I heard that they declined the possibility of a loan too.

Home of Barca Fans