Luciano Vietto

Kohe321

Vietto seems to have a real brocrush on Messi. We should sign him soon, I suspect him and Messi could build an epic on-pitch understanding together. We need a deeper bench of attackers anyway...

JamDav1982

No comparison obviously but Vietto reminds me a bit of Messi the cool way he finishes and the way he passes on the move and gets into position.

He even has an element of that Messi big chipped pass in him!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Vietto seems to have a real brocrush on Messi. We should sign him soon, I suspect him and Messi could build an epic on-pitch understanding together. We need a deeper bench of attackers anyway...

I would like us to sign one of Dybala or Vietto. I'm leaning towards Vietto because Dybala is likely going to be sold this summer.

I

instinct

If the club wants to have Vietto, they'll probably get him. The question is how much he'd cost but I believe that the dream of playing with Messi would be enough to convince him to join us.

I doubt that our board will go after him though.

Kohe321

He has incredible talent, and it really makes you think about what we should expect from our own "young" players who are over 20. Well, here's a guy who just turned 21 (5th december) and is in the Europa League deciding matches for Villareal, and scoring against Barca in the Copa. He's definitely the real deal and could go on to grow into a world class player very soon.

khaled_a_d

He has incredible talent, and it really makes you think about what we should expect from our own "young" players who are over 20. Well, here's a guy who just turned 21 (5th december) and is in the Europa League deciding matches for Villareal, and scoring against Barca in the Copa. He's definitely the real deal and could go on to grow into a world class player very soon.

Pedro was playing in 3rd division at even older age and he was a starter when we won the CL in 2011 as a part of our MVP .just saying :rolleyes:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Cholo connection

Simeone gave him his break, Vietto still looks up to him as a guide in football.

Simeone only gave him his debut, tbf. Vietto didn't become a regular starter for Racing Club until the 12/13 season.

Home of Barca Fans