Valencia_CF.v1317634548.png
-
FCB.v1319559431.png

Date: Sunday, 11/30/2014 21:00
Stadium: Mestalla
Capacity: 55,000
Competition: League - Round 13
Referee: Fernández Borbalán

Valencia lost their last match, away to Levante. They're at 4th in the table, with 24 points. Tough, tough game, and a must win. Last season, Barça won 2-3. But lost the game at Camp Nou, same score.

Antimadridista1

One of the toughest place to play in la Liga. Even more this season, they have a good coach with a competitive team.
I expect our best players to be on the pitch ; Bravo - Alves, Mascherano, Mathieu, Alba - Xavi, Busquets, Rakitic - Neymar, Suarez, Messi

Egert

Estonian Culé
I expect a good game by the team. Morale is high and Leo is happy. We need to win the game, nothing else is acceptable.

Bravo
Alves Pique Mathieu Alba
Xavi Busi Raki
Messi Suarez Ney

Maybe Masche in for Pique.

zanela

I watched Valencia's fixtures against sociedad and the recently concluded derby, neither wherein they managed to impress. They are good in patches but lack consistency. Their current position in the table flatters to deceive. All their wins have been expected, including against a depleted Atlético who were coming at the back of a must-win CL fixture.

I think Paco will start on the bench. Negredo who played his first full 90 vs LEV lacks match sharpness, but will make the XI. Gayá and A. Gomes are their players to watch. Other than, they don't 've weapons to hurt Barca.

Routine win.

Last edited:

Barcadub

We seen what Valencia did to Atletico so we must be on top of our game.

But our form in the last 2 games have been fantastic.

messi to run riot again

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Both Sevilla and Apoel (look at their record) are quality opponents and we won both by playing well.
Don't know if it was just Messi pulling us through but I'm optimistic about the match at Mestalla.

Suarez looks integrated and hungry, Neymar is rested and Messi is Messi.

3 points and then if we beat PSG, I officially call the crisis over.

gatsu

Some posts are really laughable, it's your first year watching la liga or what? we usually struggle against Valencia even in the glorious days of the Pep team.

This year they are even better.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans