Lliga: Valencia - FC Barcelona 0-1

hamoon32

Possible line-up (vs Valencia): Bravo - Alves Mascherano Mathieu Alba - Xavi Busquets Rakitic - Messi Suarez Neymar #fcblive [efe]

L

linetty

2/2] Squad (vs Valencia): Rakitic, Xavi, Rafinha, Pedro, Munir, Messi, Suarez, Neymar

[1/2] Squad (vs Valencia): Bravo, Ter Stegen, Alves, Pique, Bartra, Mascherano, Mathieu, Adriano, Alba, Busquets

Official: 18 players called up for Valencia game, Masip, Douglas, Montoya, Sergi Roberto and Iniesta are not included

Kohe321

Apparently it's raining like crazy in Valencia now. I'm reading that the game between Levante-Oviedo in the womens top division has been postponed. Hope the rain stops and the pitch dries up before we play tonight!

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Well I'm hoping Barcelona slips some points today so we can retain the comfortable lead. If Barcelona wins this it'll pretty much mean the end of a crisis,but it won't be easy. Valencia is good at home,they are undefeated in 6 matches in home La Liga games this season and in those 6 were games against Atl Bilbao and Madrid. Valencia also won the last time these 2 sides met which was in February, Valencia was actually away in that game. Lucho is changing the CB pairing every game for some reason so that could be crucial.

MacFCB

As previously stated, VCF always give us a go and this year especially at the Mestalla they're even better! Will be a tough tough although i do think we'll get the 3 points.

L

linetty

adil ‏@Barca19stats
Barcelona didn't lose in any of their last 9 games at Mestalla

MaxY

Devil May Cry
adil ‏@Barca19stats
Barcelona didn't lose in any of their last 9 games at Mestalla

Yeah,but they did lose their last game at home vs Valencia. And if Barcelona doesn't get all 3 points tonight they might be in trouble.

Home of Barca Fans