when everyone is fit i'd say this is our best starting lineup:

---------------------------Bravo----------------------------
--------------Pique----------------------Mathieu------------
---Bartra---------------------------------------------Alba---
-------------------------Mascherano-----------------------
----------Busquets-----------------------Iniesta------------
----------Messi---------------------------Neymar-----------
---------------------------Suarez---------------------------

Busquets can't do anything in attack (barely holds his own defending these days). How's he going to track back for Alves with his turtle walk. You know Lucho won't change his tactic.
While I was pro double pivot previously when I look at Madrid playing Modric and Kroos as holding midfielders I just can't help but feel disappointed with Lucho. And idea that Madrid plays more attractive football than Barca...

André

Rakitic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Busquets in that position. Also, in the last minutes against Apoel, both Masche and Busi were on the pitch but Masche played RCM.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Rakitic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Busquets in that position. Also, in the last minutes against Apoel, both Masche and Busi were on the pitch but Masche played RCM.

Its not the right game to try it but what if we try to re-invent the midfiled with Masch, Busi and Rakitic instead of the holy trinity

serghei

If we win this, Lucho can catch a breath. If we don't, he'll be on the chopping block again. That's life as a Barca manager. If he didn't know it already, I'm sure he knows it now. :lol:

André

If we win this game and play a good football, I'll have a big faith in Lucho & team. Seriously, how we looked before the int. break, and this has been one of the thoughest weeks ever. Sevilla home, Apoel away and Valencia away is insane. All 3 in form this season.

Lucho managed to do some good stuff, poeple should give him some credit. Also, a big credit because he had the balls to move Messi to RW / false winger and play Suarez ST.

F

Flavia

If we win this, Lucho can catch a breath. If we don't, he'll be on the chopping block again. That's life as a Barca manager. If he didn't know it already, I'm sure he knows it now. :lol:

If the team at least plays well, the critics won't be as harsh as before.

serghei

If he wins 6 points out of the Valencia and PSG games, that's a sign that he's improving. If not... could end bad for him. You don't get too much time at Barcelona. 1 season is certainly enough to prove someting.

MagIX

---------Bravo----------
Alves-Piqué-Mathieu-Alba
--Mascherano-Busquets--
-------- Iniesta---------
Messi---Suarez---Neymar

L

linetty

----------Bravo------------
Alves-Pique-Mathieu-Alba
---------Busquets---------
----Xavi----Iniesta/Rakitic
Messi---Suarez---Neymar

----------Bravo------------
Alves-Pique-Mathieu-Alba
---------Busquets---------
----Xavi----Iniesta/Rakitic
Messi---Suarez---Neymar

Thats a contradiction in terms. The best players should start, thats enrique credo. So why Alves? And why no adriano or montoya? Because enrique dosent do what he says. Pique? Why? Masch has been so much better this season, and he is a loyal player who always give everything. The opposite of pique.

Home of Barca Fans