Lliga: Valencia - FC Barcelona 0-1

dakt

Fuck you Lucho. This game took my health and almost spoiled my weekend. I want you fukin out, you amateur!!!! So pissed!!!

F

Flavia

Lucky win. Those are needed, but Lucho's experimentations HAVE to stop. This was not the game for it. Rakitic in, and it was a different team. He wasted the largest part of the game with another bad choice of midfield... I have no hopes for this season, when our coach is this stupid.

And Messi got a yellow for complaining about the water bottle that hit him. Let's see if anything will happen to valencia for this.

DrPepper

Great game. We won and everyone saw how stupid the idea of a Mascherano-Busquets double pivot is. Perfect really.

Devils

That fucking card on Messi better be appealed. Ridiculous.

Lucho is insane. Has no idea what the hell he is doing.

Chong Li

Lucky win, but still somewhat deserved with the wrongfully disallowd goal.

But the first 70 min until Rakitic came on were abysmal.

I'm still 100% Anti-Lucho. Guy is a clueless pretender.

Neymessi

Lucky win. Those are needed, but Lucho's experimentations HAVE to stop. This was not the game for it. Rakitic in, and it was a different team. He wasted the largest part of the game with another bad choice of midfield... I have no hopes for this season, when our coach is this stupid.

And Messi got a yellow for complaining about the water bottle that hit him. Let's see if anything will happen to valencia for this.
Indeed

Great game. We won and everyone saw how stupid the idea of a Mascherano-Busquets double pivot is. Perfect really.
The thing is that it was not even a double pivot

frog-fcb

I really enjoyed the game tonight only problem.for me is there seemed to be something missing in the final pass but apart from that we done ritely. Alot of people here needa realise valencia isnt just the sort of place you go.for three easy points. id say idea was to use double pivot to solidfy the midfield an break down there attack an try to hit them on the counter, hence some of our long passes toningt

Ustari

Mou, res!
Majority of fans here wanted the double pivot of Busi-Masch in the big games but when it fails and backfired they shift the blame on Lucho. Pretty stupid :shakeshead:

Iarwain

Why are you guys blaming this on double pivot? I'll remind you Valencia had two best chances of the game after Rakitić introduction. They were way more dangerous after that and you would be talking a different story here if Bravo didn't save those chances.

Enrique utterly failed with subs. Xavi and Alves should have been subbed out way earlier, Suarez should have stayed in.

Home of Barca Fans