The Groups

Group A: Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Bolivia

Group B: Argentina, Paraguay, Jamaica, Uruguay

Group C: Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela

Schedule:

B3P0BCzIUAAshu1.jpg

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

I'm excited for this tournament. Several teams have strong reasons to win this. My choices as favorites...

Argies haven't won a trophy (besides Olympics) in so long. Plus their current golden generation have this and perhaps the 2018 WC to win something. Would be nice for Masch and Messi.

Brazil need to come out strong and a Cope America would be a nice way to clean up some of the 7-1 damage. We potentially face Argentina in the semis and Chile or Colombia in the final.

Chile have a good team with Alexis leading the way and its at home.

Colombia are a new face in the favorites scene and have some good players.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Still hope that ARG win. Would be nice to see Leo winning something with his country. Neyboy still has time.

CuleLife4Life

Ney vs Leo finale por favor.

I actually hope Brazil get knocked out earlier. I don't want us at the Confederations Cup at all. As soon as we win, we're doomed for the World Cup lol.

But in all seriousness, I still think Dunga's team is missing something and they'll get exposed during the Copa Americas.

Plus Leo should win at least one international trophy in his career. I just can't see Argentina winning the 2018 World Cup so this is his best bet.

Home of Barca Fans