Champions League: APOEL Nicosia - FC Barcelona 0-4

Schumi

I don't see us thrashing them at all, I just hope they have the honor not to park the bus at home.

A draw is not good enough for us. We have to win this one.

APOEL will park the AIRBUS 747 and they have every right to. Several European giants have parked the bus against us and no one accused them. Apoel have the budget of a Segunda side, but still are good in one thing, that is parking the bus against much superior teams in the CL. For Apoel, hosting Messi, Suarez and Neymar is a historic event. They will give it all they have and then some. We must play well and with urgency if we are to beat them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Finish the game early and rest players. It's gonna be tough though.

Edit: This is match is tomorrow :O Thought it was next week. Not complaining though :party1: :xavi:

dakt

APOEL defense practice:
181.jpg

Neeraj

Technically, it isn't a must win.

Scenario 1:
If we draw this and PSG wins against Ajax, we go to 10 and they go to 13. Last game is against PSG at the camp. If we beat them, then head to head is equal and it will go to goal difference.

Scenario 2:
We beat Apoel, PSG beats Ajax. We are still a point behind them. At which point, even if we draw against them, they top.

So really, assuming PSG beats Ajax, we pretty much have to beat them in the last game. A win would still be good and avoid goal difference complications though (We will probably be ahead on goal difference anyway if we beat PSG in the last game, as we are currently 1 to the good compared to them)

Frodo_FCB

I dont want to see these dumb rotations again..Same with the tactics.
Lucho should just play the strongest lineup and he can sub later in the game some key players if we have a safe lead.

Kasperroed

Please, no rotations .

Ter Stegen
Alves - Mascherano - Mathieu - Alba
Xavi - Busquets - Rakitic
Messi - Suarez - Ney

Xavi should definetely be rested for Valenica. Rafinha should be handed the chance - or perhaps Roberto? Apart from that i agrew with you.

When we lead the match comfortably Neymar, Rackitic and Alba/Alves can be subbed off.

Home of Barca Fans