Lliga: FC Barcelona - Sevilla FC 5-1

zanela

barcelona-vs-sevilla-liga-bbva.jpg

FC Barcelona vs Sevilla FC
Camp Nou
La Liga Jornada 12
Saturday, 22nd Nov 2014
20.00 CET​

Barca's next opponent Sevilla is currently 5th in the standings (tied with Atléti on 23pts).
H-H: Played: 43, Barca: 24, Sevilla: 10, Draw: 9

Sevilla's last 5 LL games is thus: WWWLD. The loss coming against Bilbao away, and drawing Levante at home. Evidently, they are coming at the back of losing points, but most of their players will be well rested for this one. However, I expect Unai Emery's no win streak against Barca, to continue.

Opp. players to watch: Denis, Deulo, G.Krychowiak (sevilla's summer acquisition, and their MVP so far), and ofc their frontman Carlos Bacca who's found the net 7 times so far this campaign.

Neymartinez

Convincing win or dimision!

Bravo
Alba-Mathieu-Bartra-Alves
Xavi(Sorry,but Rafinha?No,not for this one)-Mascherano-Rakitic
NMS

Damn,I miss Iniesta.
Mascherano should play instead of Busi to even out that sturdy midfield battle.
2 tall CB´S at the back. Maybe play Pique instead of Bartra.
Frontline undisputed.

L

linetty

-------------------Bravo------------------
Adriano-----Bartra----Mathieu-----Alba
-----Xavi-----Mascherano-----Rakitic---
Messi-----------Suarez---------Neymar

gatsu

Still talking about formation? We can only hope for one thing, that our 3 forwards will cover for the absence of any tactical insight.

Sevilla are in great form, Emery knows how to play us, the match is at home so we can probably win, though I predcit a big struggle.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I think i will enjoy this match. I will no longer think that we can win every match easily. From now on every match is a surprise. Only thing i wish for is proper midfield instead of wide midfielders. If lucho manges to do that, this match will be amazing.

Co0ter

bravo
alves-pique-mathieu-alba
bus
rakitic-iniesta(if he is fit)
messi
suarez-neymar

Iniesta will have to sit more centrally in the midfield if that is ever going to work- Busquets isn't mobile or fast enough to fill in the void in midfield that Rakitic leaves when having to cover for Dani Alves. Not the current way Lucho is running the team anyway. Busquets is also a liability when they counter attack and fullbacks are pushing up. Rakitic is wide and Iniesta is also either pushed up the field or out to the left. Huge hole in midfield.

Kasperroed

------------------ Bravo -----------------
Adriano - Mascherano - Mathieu - Alba
---------------- Busquets ---------------
------- Rackitic --------- Iniesta --------
Messi --------- Suarez --------- Neymar

If Iniesta is not ready i would play Xavi instead of him. Mascherano will certanly not play in midfield.

Subs: Pedro, Roberto/Xavi, and Munir

Frodo_FCB

I would prefer Deulo and D. Suarez not playing against us. Maybe we should have put a clause in their loan contract.

Siberia

------------------ Bravo -----------------
Adriano - Pique - Mathieu - Alba-------
---------------- Busquets ---------------
------- Rackitic --------- Iniesta --------
Messi --------- Suarez --------- Neymar

dunno why but I expect a comfortable win. I see messi and Suarez clicking in this game.

3-0

Messi, Suarez x2

If Alves starts this one, lucho must go. No coach can say at the start of the season that the best players are going to play, and then start the teams worst performing player every match. Its simply unbelivable. And by some reason he hates montoya - who is a better player.

Home of Barca Fans