Lliga: FC Barcelona - Sevilla FC 5-1

Guess we lose by the way. No rythm, no plan, no willpower, no nothing. In 3 years, with new talents established and a new coach and board - then we are talking football again.

barcanuck

If Alves starts this one, lucho must go. No coach can say at the start of the season that the best players are going to play, and then start the teams worst performing player every match. Its simply unbelivable. And by some reason he hates montoya - who is a better player.

Dani will start since he didn't go on international duty. Fully expect all the rested players like Xavi and Dani to start.

Darko

Don't even care about the result at this point, just want to enjoy watching Barca play, unfortunately Lucho has even managed to take that away.

Danzu

I just hope Iniesta plays otherwise as someone said, We wont hold on to possession for more then 15 seconds :barca scarf: :barca scarf: :p

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
I just hope Iniesta plays otherwise as someone said, Well wont hold on to possession for 15 seconds :barca scarf: :barca scarf: :p

Iniesta, who is recovering from a calf muscle injury, has rejoined the group in training today. For the first time this season, all 23 Barcelona first team players are taking part in the training session. I am so glad fifa virus did not hit us. Many injuries these two weeks for big teams.

He will play. Hopefully

Bravo
Alves Pique Mathieu Alba
Rakitic Busi Iniesta
Suraez Messi Neymar

Bartra Masch could also be used. Hard to guess.

Last edited:

dakt

9:0

05' Suarez
12' Neymar
24' Suarez
33' Messi
46' Messi
53' Suarez
67' Neymar
78' Messi
83' Neymar

:coffee:

Andrew M

Iniesta, who is recovering from a calf muscle injury, has rejoined the group in training today. For the first time this season, all 23 Barcelona first team players are taking part in the training session. I am so glad fifa virus did not hit us. Many injuries these two weeks for big teams.

Bit of luck finally

E

El_e8

TS
Montoya Pique Bartra Adriano
Samper Iniesta
Messi
Pedro Sandro Munir

Subs: Roberto, Alves and Suarez

L

linetty

Mathieu (calf), Iniesta (calf) and Rafinha (thigh) are expected to get the medical green light tomorrow #fcblive [tv3]

Home of Barca Fans