• Pjanic

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Reus

Votes: 23 24.2%
  • Koke

Votes: 66 69.5%

• Total voters

Danzu

If our ban is reduced and we are able to buy in the coming summer transfer window, who would you buy if you could only buy one of them? And where would you play him. In place of whom?

F

Flavia

Welcome to the forum, Danzu.

If only one, Koke, no doubt. I love Reus, and seeing him in Barça would be a dream, but our midfield is lacking, our attack is stacked.

Abeir Toril

Koke does not fit Barcelona. He likes to build up quick actions, crosses, long balls. He shows nothing under del Bosque, which was an easier place to show up than Barca. I meant the way Barcelona are playing is far more tiki-taka style than Spain. From Atletico, the only one who has enough technique for Barca is Arda (from offensive players) and I doubt He would make more influence than Rakitic does...

Last edited:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Has to be Koke. We've been looking for Xavi's replacement for so many years, and out of the three listed options, Koke is the only one who fits the bill. I'd love to see Reus here as well, but we have to prioritize.

Devils

Reus is my favourite player out of the selection, but he is easily the last one that we need.

In terms of what we need:

Koke >>> Pjanic >>>>>>>>>>>>>Reus

Icarium

Lifestealer
Just wanted to remind you guys that we have a transfer ban for the next two windows :/

Anyway Koke would be awesome. Reus just a luxury.

Home of Barca Fans