Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Reus

Votes: 23 24.2%
  • Koke

Votes: 66 69.5%

• Total voters

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Koke + Reus. If there is no transfer ban why not both. Why choose this is BARCA!!!

I suppose it's more of a: Which signing do you prioritize or complete first, rather than asking to pick one. If this is the case then Reus (because of his ultra-low buyout) and then Koke (since negotiating with Atleti will take a while).

Kasperroed

Koke is really the missing piece for this team ATM. Along with another RB...

If the ban is shortened, we should really go for Koke and Walker/Cuadrado/?

L

linetty

Koke is really the missing piece for this team ATM. Along with another RB...

If the ban is shortened, we should really go for Koke and Walker/Cuadrado/?
Walker? We have already had a guy on here that wanted our back line to look something like Walker-Kaboul-Baines...

Do we really want to be a midtable English bunch?

Kasperroed

Walker? We have already had a guy on here that wanted our back line to look something like Walker-Kaboul-Baines...

Do we really want to be a midtable English bunch?

I agree with you. Walker is probably not the right man for us, but can you name any other young, skilled and offensive-minded RB we could (realistically) go for?

Carvarjal could be amazing, but it is just unrealistic...

Maybe Danilo from FC Porto? 23 years old, quite good.

L

linetty

I agree with you. Walker is probably not the right man for us, but can you name any other young, skilled and offensive-minded RB we could (realistically) go for?

Carvarjal could be amazing, but it is just unrealistic...
De Sciglio and Darmian off the top of my head.

On a side note though, I think we will be fine with Adriano.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Maybe Danilo from FC Porto? 23 years old, quite good.

I'd love him here, looks a solid player. He would add height to our backline too. Although, knowing Porto, I'm sure they will demand a ridiculous fee for him - I'm not sure he'd be worth it.

Danzu

Welcome to the forum, Danzu.

If only one, Koke, no doubt. I love Reus, and seeing him in Barça would be a dream, but our midfield is lacking, our attack is stacked.

Thanks for the welcome . I have the same opinion. Reus is just amazing but we ATM we need a player like koke who can control the midfield.

Home of Barca Fans