Which coach would you want if a new board comes in 2016?

Which coach would you want if a new board comes in 2016?

• Total voters

Frodo_FCB

Many of these options are just unrealistic...So i voted for Klopp.
I 'd like Pep or LVG too, but they are not available now or in 2016.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
IF there was a slightest of chance of Jupp being ready to come out of retirement for a close stint then I would have taken him in a heartbeat, but unfortunately, I think he is enjoying his retirement watering his plants as he said he would.

Pep is not coming. Mourinho.... The less said the better. LVG have had two stints already and I think it would be better to not have him for a 3rd time.

I like De Boer and Paco, but they are both relatively inexperienced so is it worth taking a risk yet again? Maybe it would with not these clown in the board, but maybe we should take the safest route for now?

I love Klopp, but not sure if he'd want to come either and how he and the players would adjust.......

zanela

Those voting to keep Lucho beyond his current term have done so out of optimism, meaning he'd bring enough success to warrant a continuity, or done so for the lulz? I can't tell.

Personally, I'd be okay with any of them minus AVB, Mou and the Boogie eater.

Devils

Pep just said he wont coach Barca again and yet here he is on the poll...lol

Looking at that list, I would only take Klopp or Mou.

I'm tired of having low-key coaches, if we get rid of Lucho it has to be a world class manager who is realistically possible to bring to the club.

F

Flavia

I voted Low just for the lol of it. It'd be funny to have him as coach.

But if Lucho fails, and leaves, I think he'd be replaced with de Boer or Koeman.
The search for the "next Pep" won't end any time soon.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I voted Low just for the lol of it. It'd be funny to have him as coach.

But if Lucho fails, and leaves, I think he'd be replaced with de Boer or Koeman.
The search for the "next Pep" won't end any time soon.

Well, in that case the board should have an interview like the previous one did with Mourinho to find out that manager's plans(tactical, player management, transfers etc.), but that can only happen with a competent board ofc ;)

raskolnikov

What worries me about FDB is his lack of adaptability, In games against Red bull Salzburg, Zwolle and Psv the oponnent decided to press high and counter, he couldnt find an answer for it, still can't. Maybe its because of the players it can't be overcome but he should tactically have been able to stop the attacks, especially Salzburg, those games could have ended 8-1 both times, he also doesnt seem to be able to deal with troublesome players or individuality(e.g. showboasting).

Therefore he remains a questionmark for me regarding being capable to train a European powerhouse.
Most names on the list don't seem suited to me, there is only Pep who is unavailable.
Klopp doesnt suit us, Mourinho is a disgrace and I will stop supporting the club if the translator ever would be in charge, Koeman has the perfect history but is too much a flavour of the month type pick with his Valencia debacle in mind, Wenger doesnt win big games and trophies, Rijkaard is retired, as is Heynckens etc. etc. no suitable realistic option at the moment to be honest.

Home of Barca Fans