Fifa report into alleged corruption clears Qatar to host 2022 World Cup

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
The election was just a show, wasnt it? He must have known already then that it couldnt last.

I guess he just need few days to destroy incriminating evidence:mou:

IMO the elections happening was a strategy of them. A final departing manipulation and underhand trick of these fuckers.

Think on it, if Blatter resigns before election, Ali wins and he's the president now regardless of scandals. If however Blatter went on with elections, won and resigned afterwards, Ali doesn't win and new elections allow for a different candidate, one perhaps of Blatter's choosing, to be put in pole position to be the next FIFA president.

This is more manipulation.

Hopefully he's indicted too and gets his dirty grubby corrupt hands off FIFA once and for all.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Blatter: "An extraordinary congress is to be called to elect my successor as soon as possible.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Thank. God. FBI pulling the weed out by it's roots, glad this scumbag is gone. Has kept the game from truly evolving for the last 20 years.

They have to redo these elections and the World Cup hosting now, it's too blatantly clear that these nominations were bought just so everybody can get paid, from Blatter and the officials to the owners of the construction firms who get contracted to make these ridiculous 5-star stadiums in poverty struken countries is more than irony. Blatant disregard for what's important and what humans need to develop.

Has there been any rumblings of a similar situation happening with Russia's bid?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
France voted for Blatter too? Wtf

Spain and Russia I can understand, but what's the deal with France and Blatter?

i_bleed_blaugrana

Thank you USA.

See?! Sometimes we manage to do some good and not be completely involved in fucking over people.

But then again, we probably launched this crusade only because we weren't in on the fun. We have a funny way of quickly exposing rival conspiracies but then convienetly forgetting or glossing over any conspiracy we are involved in while we exposed ones that don't serve our interests.

Americans don't care about soccer so the FBI has no incentive not to expose it. But lord knows, if Baseball or American Football was as big as soccer, we'd probably be the orchestrators of a scandal of this nature lol.

Noel le Graet is 73 years old. He was brought in 4 years ago "to rejuvenate" the FFF after jean pierre escalettes (76 at the time) quit.
He got cold feet too lol, said the day before the election "until today i was going to vote for Blatter..." then voted for him anyway.

Last edited:

Yannik

something changed in the last few hours apparently, so they must have something on him

whaaaaat? no, i think he just woke up this morning, realised running FIFA is boring and decided to start yodeling. Nothing suspicious about this.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
something changed in the last few hours apparently, so they must have something on him

Media also started reporting last night that US and Swiss authorities have managed to trace a $10 million bribe to Jerome Valcke.

Home of Barca Fans