Fifa report into alleged corruption clears Qatar to host 2022 World Cup

King5Puyi

Nothing personal, man. People can be decent no matter where they are from, but they way these countries are run sickens me, thats all.

Im from Norway, btw.

Again, you're blaming the whole GCC Nation due to one country and the way they have worked with things. Qatar came out of the blue moon with their developments and modernisation and the moolah.They're money wasn't there for ages. They have hardly been on the rich scale for a decade,and what they are doing to make up for the lost time and the way they implement it and has nothing to do with the rest of us. Dubai isn't Angel Mary,but in Doha's race to wanting to overcome Dubai, they have ignored the humanitarian part more than required with one thing going out everyone else's way. That's the only way they can make up for their lost time. Things here are almost a complete different landscape in regards to these factors. Qatar has the highest GDP here now,and they won't be stopped anytime soon. Emiratis are glad to see a nation they consider a rival see smurt in dirt,but not at our expense. Not when we have been doing things much better than them. We already have way too many Europeans here than we like, mainly the british, and on top of it all, it's pissing off to see this as a pandemic of the whole gulf region. Qatar does what they do best. More money for everyone,and when that moolah comes in, everyone's welcoming and there's nothing you can do. The hopes of wanting to change the WC are nothing but faint hopes.

Last edited:
this is from the pdf link sumlit posted :mou:

" The defendant Eugenio Figueredo (...) served as the president of the Asociacion Uruguaya de Futbol in or about in between 1997 and 2006.
According to a naturalization application Figueredo filed in 2005 with U.S immigration authorities, beginning in 1997 Figured worked in "sales" at a "decorative rock" business.
In his application, Figured falsely affirmed under penalty of perjury that (a) he neither worked anywhere else in the previous five years nor ever had any affiliation with any organization or association in the United States or in any other place; and (b) he was exempt from the required English language and civics exams because of a mental disability.
Prior to obtaining his U.S citizenship in August 2006, Figured submitted documentation explaining his mental disability that falsely stated that he had severe dementia. "

Side treat from le Graet (French football federation president): "until yesterday i supported Blatter" :facepalm:

Last edited:

Paganinisrvnge

Platini has called for all of UEFA to vote against Blatter. Looks like he really could go.

Also, Putin got mad the U.S. is "meddling". :lol:

impeh

Hi, its me..
Michel Platini says 'a very big majority' of UEFA Nations will vote for Prince Ali in tomorrow's FIFA presidential election

Antimilan

This is all politics. Not that Blatter has done anything for the good of football all these years imo, moreover, he sucked big time and I despise him. However, how the hell is the US Government (FBI) involved in a footballing matter.... never happened, never would happen, unless it's politics.

If the Prince will win tomorrow (which I also hope), the WC in Russia 2018 will be canceled. Not necessarily the Qatar 2022, but the Russian one will definitely be cancelled and we all know why, the sanctions and all.

Then Platini heavily rooting for the Prince.... that little scumbag has probably had his pockets full of the Prince's money to back him in a crazy way like that, even going on to say that UEFA will detach from FIFA if Blatter gets reelected... LOL!

Home of Barca Fans