Pep's Barca vs Pep's Bayern

Who is better?

• Total voters
B

BrianSwan

Who would have won if we imagine they had a best of 3 series.

I think Pep's Barca was the best team ever (2011)

footyfan

Calma, calma
Pep's Barca is the best side I've seen. I think a more difficult comparison would be Jupp's Bayern vs Pep's Barca. Really hard to tell who would win there.

Frodo_FCB

Seriously? Why this is even asked?
Pep' s Barca was the best team ever, even if Bayern managed to play the tiki taka exactly as we used to, still they wouldnt be able to reach our level,cause we have the GOAT in our team and this is what separates us from the other teams.
Beside this, a replica can never be better than the original.

abual3bed1

Anyone, in this forum or other sites, who votes for other options than Pep's Barca, they should be banned from watching football for life.

hamad138

Banned
Jupp Heynckes 2013 vs Pep 2011 barca would be a better choice.

I still think Jupp heynckes would have won , not because they are better , because they are playing anti-Pep style.

2011 Pep was better than 2009, because they won 2009 the CL with the help of the Refree against Chelsea , who avoided 3 Penaltys lol( hahah Pique Handball :lol: )

Last edited:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!

I still think Jupp heynckes would have won , not because they are better , because they are playing anti-Pep style.

2011 Pep was better than 2009, because they won 2009 the CL with the help of the Refree against Chelsea , who avoided 3 Penaltys lol( hahah Pique Handball :lol: )

That game was a scandal, yes, but don't forget about the first leg. We could've gotten a few pens there as well. Also, Abidal was wrongfully sent off in the second leg.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Pep's Bayern is still an unfinished product though, as Guardiola is still seeking to trying out new formations and improving on things. I have a feeling that once he is all set and done, Bayern will be much more formidable than not only the Bayern of 13/14, but also Jupp's Bayern circa 2013.

That said, I don't think neither of them will top Barca of 2008-2012, an era of absolute dominance, invincibility and the best football many of us have ever seen.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Winning the CL doesn't necessarily prove anything, vice versa. Case in point is Chelsea in 2012.

Home of Barca Fans