Alexandre Lacazette

khaled_a_d

Hope they will keep Griezman now one more year,could be lethal attack and may be they won't lose to RM next time.
They needed that type of striker since Costa has left tbh. hope he succeed

Windhook

Atletico's transfer ban means Lacazette deal falls through. I don't see the guy serving the 6-month ban like Arda and Aleix did (we saw the results from this ban, too).

It looks like Alexandre is going to play in Premier League next season, probably joining the French colony of Arsenal, if not then Liverpool.

khaled_a_d

Atletico's transfer ban means Lacazette deal falls through. I don't see the guy serving the 6-month ban like Arda and Aleix did (we saw the results from this ban, too).

It looks like Alexandre is going to play in Premier League next season, probably joining the French colony of Arsenal, if not then Liverpool.

Doubt it,he seemed determined to play in AM ,Liverpool doesn't have enough financial resources for him. Virgil van Dijk.Salah & Keita will take all the money they have for such a deal to happen. Arsenal has no CL and probably future looks bad
Lyon isn't playing in CL,I can see a deal happen with a loan for 1st half season. It will be good for all parties.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
He would've been Atletico bound if their transfer ban wasn't in place.

Good signing.

Robbie

laca2.jpg

Finally official :rockon:

If Alexis and Bellerin stay, it could end up being a great summer.

Vilarrubi

Good signing. Can't believe it's taken finishing 5th to finally put their hands in their pockets and get an expensive striker. It's about 5/6 years late since Van Persie left. If they get Mahrez too things could get interesting.

Arkk

great signing for Arsenal. suprised United didn't go for him, hes better than Morata imo. if Alexis stays, Arsenal could be a force next season and without CL they can focus full on the PL

Home of Barca Fans